007cs is offline New Member

causes of gyno but other then Progesterone and Estradiol

amazingly I had a hormone test done while I felt a bit of gyno and my estrogen and progesterone were low, shocked, is there any other hormone that the body can subistute for Estradiol or progesterone that can cause gyno even if the other two are not high

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007cs
    amazingly I had a hormone test done while I felt a bit of gyno and my estrogen and progesterone were low, shocked, is there any other hormone that the body can subistute for Estradiol or progesterone that can cause gyno even if the other two are not high
    Are you currently on, or recently discontinued an AAS cycle?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not completely sure but I think I have read that Anadrol doesnt even have to aromitize to cause Gyno..

i had been using mainly decca, previously i had been more on prohormones such as androsteridione, testosterone boosters, i am now trying to progress and gain

anyway after finishing my last cycle i used nolvadex and clomid and a little strange, tightness in the neck, not using anything right now but testosterone levels feel/are low in the last couple of weeks, yet Estradiol and progesterone are low, its certainly gyno, i had it before but 6-oxo got ride of it.

not really a problem, but how on earth could i have gyno with low Estradiol and progesterone???
    Last edited by 007cs; 01-09-2005 at 11:08 AM.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 007cs
    i had been using mainly decca, previously i had been more on prohormones such as androsteridione, testosterone boosters, i am now trying to progress and gain

anyway after finishing my last cycle i used nolvadex and clomid and a little strange, tightness in the neck, not using anything right now but testosterone levels feel/are low in the last couple of weeks, yet Estradiol and progesterone are low, its certainly gyno, i had it before but 6-oxo got ride of it.

not really a problem, but how on earth could i have gyno with low Estradiol and progesterone???
    Nandrolone (deca ) acts directly on the progesterone receptor(PgR) . It does not convert to progesterone. The nolva may have contributed to the deca gyno because it can upregulate the PgR.

interesting, i have read that low levels of progesterone can result in an increase of androgens to estrogens conversion. and ther deco thewory is interesting

still having low levels of estradiol it just really odd, particularly as it physically felt that the testosterone was low because of estrogen feeling(we all know what that is like) and i had gyno.

so i guess the likely answer is its mainly estradiol and progesterone can cause gnyo

what about progestin prolactin
    Last edited by 007cs; 01-09-2005 at 12:00 PM.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    A more accurate answer would agonists of the estrogen and progesterone receptor would cause gyno.

Estrogen, progesterone, the 19-nor family (trenbolone , nandrolone , MENT etc) methandriol and anadriol. If i forgot some feel free to add.

Thread Information