Thread: Drug test info

Shamrock25 is offline New Member

Drug test info

Does anyone know for SURE what type of urine test a Fire Dept. would conduct as part of pre-employment? Would AS show up? I relize the difference between the tests just wondering what one they would use. Any help would be appreciated.

slacker is offline Associate Member
    i'm pretty sure a piss test wont tell them if your on AS, steroid tests are alot of money from what i have heard.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    The fire dept around me only tests for recreational drugs

Be Real is offline Banned
    Here is a little info for people worried about drug test.

If youre wondering about the military here is what they test for.
    http://usmilitary.about.com/od/theor...drugtests3.htm

Quoted from that article
    ""Every sample gets tested for marijuana, cocaine and amphetamines, including ecstasy," Smith said. Tests for other drugs are done at random on different schedules for each lab. "Some laboratories do test every sample for every drug," he added.

Commanders can request samples be tested for steroids. In this case, the samples are sent to the Olympic testing laboratory at the University of California at Los Angeles, Smith explained."

Here is a all around good resource for drug testing. It tells how long it takes to test, what tests they use for steroids and how long it is detectable by different types of testse. Its a rather lengthy article so just search the word steroid to find what you need.

http://cocaine.org/drugtestfaq/

Shamrock25 is offline New Member
    Ive been being tested in the military for years and was never worried because i knew they were not testing for AS. But now its a little different, i want this as a civilian job and im not sure if there is a chance of of them testing for AS. ive been off for 3 months and the test should be coming soon. However there is no set date for this test and if it takes longer than i think to get this call, im going to be wanting to start another cycle. Everyone tells me just stay off and play it safe until you get the test, but come the summer time im going to want to start another.

Thread Information