Thread: question?

frogg is offline Associate Member

question?

ok. even though i have done aas in the past but never cycled it. i know i was very stupid but i would just take a shot whenever the hell i wanted to. would i be considered for a beginner cycle of aas. also is the clomid thats on this site good?

Aboot is offline Banned
    If you are planning on doing a cycle, I would definitely do a "beginner's cycle". Yes the AR-R clomid is legit.

What were you taking before? How much? How often? When was this, and how long ago? I assume no PCT?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    If you are planning on doing a cycle, I would definitely do a "beginner's cycle". Yes the AR-R clomid is legit.

What were you taking before? How much? How often? When was this, and how long ago? I assume no PCT?
    There was probably no need for PCT as there was no C.

frogg is offline Associate Member
    all i can say there was no pct. as fast as i gained i lost. there were times i did 5cc every few days of whatever i could get my hands on .i was stupid and young. and i paid the price dearly. Now that i am a little older i would lkie to do this right. prolly around 7-8 years ago when i was messing with aas.. i did a 1cc sust and 1 cc deca 3 years ago and got pretty strong. but seem to lose abit of it.
    Last edited by frogg; 01-09-2005 at 05:54 PM.

bullram is offline Member
    came to the right place, any topics you want to look into farther, use the search tab, on the top right of the forums

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    there is all the info u need to gain knowledge on as right here, good luck, were here to help

Thread Information