bombguy is offline Associate Member

New guy/stack question

How's everyone doin? I do have a quick question for ya'll regarding a small stack and any advice related. First a little background:

I'm 6' 200lbs, 29 yrs old. I've got the basic hardgainer build. I've been lifting seriously for 6 years and haven't done any juice. I started at 165 lbs and have managed to put on a consistent 30-35 lbs of lean mass and have maintained the same BF (about 10-15%) throughout that time. Right now I've supplemented with all the basics in the past and have a "book" knowledge of roids from doing research online over the past 3 years. I think I am almost ready to do a stack and give it a try. Of course I have major concerns about testing and my career. Here's what has been offered to me as far as a stack goes, test (I'm not sure what kind exactly, pill form though) and equipoise . Any thoughts on what I could do with these? I've been told in the past that around 200mg a week of the test would be enough to push to the next level w/o worrying too much about drug testing. I'm only looking to gain about 20-30 lbs of mass and keep around 10-15 if possible. Let me know what ya'll think.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    test doesn't come in pill form

And you will never gain 25-30 pounds on 200mgs a week of any aas.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    pill form test??

i would recomend u do 500mg/week of test e or cyp(injection) for 10-12 weeks and add some dbol (pills) at 30mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks. IMO that is a great starter cycle!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Test 300mg wk 1-12
    EQ 300mg wk 1-11
    Anavar 30-50mg/ed
    Nolva 10mg/ed
    Some will say that you need to run eq at 12 weeks minumum i dont think thats true if you are worried about not running it long enough you could front load it at 600mg the first week

i think he mean test plus a pill form

This is def. stuff I need to know. I'll try and find out exactly what it is that I've been offered. I've done enough research to know real basic stacks and the basic theory behind cycling on and off, anti-estrogens , etc. I've never actually looked into buying, nor have i seen any other than what's in magazines and on here...

Is it possible to do a short cycle for about 6 weeks. My big concern is getting hit with a drug test and popping pos. for elevated test levels. I figure with just 200mg a week I would be fine...any thoughts.

ChefJ, what kind of gain would I possibly see. I've got a good base to start with. I would honestly be happy with a lean mass gain of around 10 lbs. On my frame anything helps!!

Quote Originally Posted by bombguy
    Is it possible to do a short cycle for about 6 weeks. My big concern is getting hit with a drug test and popping pos. for elevated test levels. I figure with just 200mg a week I would be fine...any thoughts.

ChefJ, what kind of gain would I possibly see. I've got a good base to start with. I would honestly be happy with a lean mass gain of around 10 lbs. On my frame anything helps!!
    6 weeks isnt long enough bro, 200mg/week wont do shlt IMO. go with 400mg/week then of test e and jumpstart with dbol .

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    6 weeks isnt long enough bro, 200mg/week wont do shlt IMO. go with 400mg/week then of test e and jumpstart with dbol.
    I agree. about 400mg/week is as low as you want to go.
    as for testing, as far as I know most jobs do not test for
    steroids . mostly just recreational drugs. but ya test and d-bol
    make a great first timer

What kind of drug test are you worried about??? AAS is not tested for at any workplace that I know of. It is not a recreational drug.

its expensive to test for aas and its a specific test so it wont show up on a regular drug test. i think the only jobs that will test r pro sports and along those lines

Lets just say,my job takes me to hostile foreign locations. Would testing questions be in another section on this forum?

So your a secret agent? or your in the army?

007??

his screen name is bombguy so I would assume it is military related.

You could be right chef...

You could be right chef...
    pretty mysterious hey?!?!

Thread Information