Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

Red face just got gf pregnant in middle of cycle

hey guys just to tell u all that i managed to get my missus pregnant while i was doing a cycle of sust250(eod) dbol and primo, well i;m shocked to say the least didnt think it would happen because your natural test level goes low, any of you guys done this. maybe i just have super spunk!!

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    ****, i thought gear was supposed to be a form of birthcontrol. how long have you been on?

i thought the exact same thing been on for a few months now just come off them. had my last injection about a week and a half ago

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    It is semi-effective birth control, but not good enough to count on it...

Especially since the ole libido kicks in overdrive, so even a 95% effective means could be tested if your doing it 3+ times a day for 12 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by GettinSwoll47
    ****, i thought gear was supposed to be a form of birthcontrol. how long have you been on?

i wish i was doing it 3 times a day, if only

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    It is semi-effective birth control, but not good enough to count on it...

Especially since the ole libido kicks in overdrive, so even a 95% effective means could be tested if your doing it 3+ times a day for 12 weeks...
    How many times had it been said? Do not depend on your cycle as a form of birth control.

Well the other option is that, she was not impregnated by you.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    very bad misconseption!!!

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    very bad misconseption!!!
    Im not saying I use it as a form of birth control, thats just what i read. my gf is on bc.

Just snip and tie the ole tubes, 100% effective, no accidents...

Im not saying I use it as a form of birth control, thats just what i read. my gf is on bc.

inevitable is offline Member
    Just snip and tie the ole tubes, 100% effective, no accidents...
    not tru... my buddy's mom got prego when she had her tubes tied ... lol so basically my buddy was a accident

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g

Have you thought about this yet???

One word - Malpractice

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    not tru... my buddy's mom got prego when she had her tubes tied ... lol so basically my buddy was a accident

longhornDr is offline Member
    One word - Malpractice
    One word - Ignorance

There's an established risk of pregnancy after tubal ligation that every woman is informed of before the procedure.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    It is probably as effective as "pulling out," sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I wouldn't take the chance.

I was not being serious buddy, I think they say it is around 98% effective...

Quote Originally Posted by longhornDr
    One word - Ignorance

There's an established risk of pregnancy after tubal ligation that every woman is informed of before the procedure.

Jackman is offline Banned
    guess ill be the first to say congrats

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Here is a nice hijack question:

When they say that one form of birth control is 98 percent effective, do they mean its effective for 98 percent of the people who use it, or effective 98 percent of the time? Because me and my gf have sex almost ever day, so in theory, i should get her pregnant about 6 times this year since her bc if considered 98 percent effective....

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    The FDA never gave testosterone the green light for birth control. Its results are mixed. HPTA suppression is not so simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    Here is a nice hijack question:

When they say that one form of birth control is 98 percent effective, do they mean its effective for 98 percent of the people who use it, or effective 98 percent of the time? Because me and my gf have sex almost ever day, so in theory, i should get her pregnant about 6 times this year since her bc if considered 98 percent effective....
    First getting a girl pregnant 6 times a year is impossible unless she is some kind of farm animal or something. 98% effective simply means that every time you have sex there is a 2% chance of getting her knocked up and a 98% chance of not. Statistically speaking that would mean for every 100 times you have sex you would get her pregnant twice, but the 2% chance is just that, "a chance" it is not a certainty.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    First getting a girl pregnant 6 times a year is impossible unless she is some kind of farm animal or something. 98% effective simply means that every time you have sex there is a 2% chance of getting her knocked up and a 98% chance of not. Statistically speaking that would mean for every 100 times you have sex you would get her pregnant twice, but the 2% chance is just that, "a chance" it is not a certainty.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Yea, um, possibility it isnt yours? Girlfriend on BC and you on a cycle, there is like a 99.999999999999999999999% chance it would happen. Girlfriend on BC and some other guy on nothing, much better chance than you................sorry man, just something to think about. **** happens....

notus is offline Member
    bump

-2z- is offline New Member
    There's another guy I know who's wife got pregnant while he was on. It's not impossible.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    How many times had it been said? Do not depend on your cycle as a form of birth control.

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    I am really curious how far into thier cycles these people were? I read somwhere test+progestone=sterile male. So maybe it would better with tren or deca ? I'd never trust it!

squatster is offline Associate Member
    many many many body builders get there girls and other peoples girls pregnent while on gear. While on 2 to 3 grams per week with growth and insulin and IGF and so on and so on. My body had 2 kids while on.
    Do her and your self a favor- every time you have sex while she is pregnent and you are on the juice-WEAR A RUBBER!!! You don't need to fuch up the un born child by giveing him or her juice every time you ejaculate in her.
    Most juice is secreated right?
    out of piss
    out of pooping
    out of swet
    out of saliva
    out of cum
    right?
    How many mg's of juice would come out of a load of sperm?
    and what would juice do to an un born baby?
    I don't know my self- does any body here?
    If any one know's please post
    Some thing to think about
    Don't want a baby with male and female orgens
    ( Sorry about my spelling tonight) Need sleep
    congrats bro
    keep us posted

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    well ill b the 2nd to say congrats bro!

btw i know a couple of guys that have gotten there girl pregnant on a cycle.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatster
    many many many body builders get there girls and other peoples girls pregnent while on gear. While on 2 to 3 grams per week with growth and insulin and IGF and so on and so on. My body had 2 kids while on.
    Do her and your self a favor- every time you have sex while she is pregnent and you are on the juice-WEAR A RUBBER!!! You don't need to fuch up the un born child by giveing him or her juice every time you ejaculate in her.
    Most juice is secreated right?
    out of piss
    out of pooping
    out of swet
    out of saliva
    out of cum
    right?
    How many mg's of juice would come out of a load of sperm?
    and what would juice do to an un born baby?
    I don't know my self- does any body here?
    If any one know's please post
    Some thing to think about
    Don't want a baby with male and female orgens
    ( Sorry about my spelling tonight) Need sleep
    congrats bro
    keep us posted
    there is no significant amount of steroids in your sweat, feces, or any other bodily fluids. you're perpetuating a silly myth.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    guess ill be the first to say congrats
    Dammit I was just about to congratulate the guy too!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    there is no significant amount of steroids in your sweat, feces, or any other bodily fluids. you're perpetuating a silly myth.
    i agree lets not start up some random rumors here.... never heard of any of the above that were mentioned....

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i agree lets not start up some random rumors here.... never heard of any of the above that were mentioned....
    So it's just a myth? **** I just ate my own $hit to try to get the most bang for my buck!

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    we have to all remeber though- you secreat most of your oral steriods and much of the injectable - where do you secreat them from? Where do thay go?
    Thay don't just disapair.
    have you ever seen how srewed up girls get when there guys are takeing juice. There hormones go crazy. There test leavels elavate- I am just saying this because I have seen many of my body's girls grow hair, have peoblems with periods, crazy periods out of no where. I have had natural lifting partners get freekishly strong while training with me, thay them selves look like thay are juicing also but thay are not. Could it be from the swet on the bench from us??
    These mabie crazy thoery's, but do we have any proof that it doesn't happen.
    I will tell you this- I would never risk shooting loads in my pregnent wife or girl and risk haveing problems. Would it be worth it?
    I would love to know the truth about my thoeries

thanks guys, i think i'm still in shock at the moment. and by the way big k.l.g i dont think she was inpregnated by someone else, how nice of you to say so though.
    god theres always one aint there!!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    any proof of this? studies?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    hey guys just to tell u all that i managed to get my missus pregnant while i was doing a cycle of sust250(eod) dbol and primo, well i;m shocked to say the least didnt think it would happen because your natural test level goes low, any of you guys done this. maybe i just have super spunk!!

better check the mailman's eyes in 9 months

we have to all remeber though- you secreat most of your oral steriods and much of the injectable - where do you secreat them from? Where do thay go?
    have you ever seen how srewed up girls get when there guys are takeing juice. There hormones go crazy. There test leavels elavate- I am just saying this because I have seen many of my body's girls grow hair, have peoblems with periods, crazy periods out of no where. I have had natural lifting partners get freekishly strong while training with me, thay them selves look like thay are juicing also but thay are not. Could it be from the swet on the bench from us?? These mabie crazy thoery's, but do we have any proof that it doesn't happen.
    I will tell you this- I would never risk shooting loads in my pregnent wife or girl and risk haveing problems. Would it be worth it?
    First did the girls have blood work done to verify increased test levels?

Second I have worked out with natural partners who get stronger while I am on gear. They do get stronger but I attibute this to them working harder to keep up with my gains.

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro your sweat theory would be obviously false, Think about bit if he was getting a it of test in him his natural test would shut down and i dont think he would be getting more from your sweat than what he produces naturally.

have you ever seen how srewed up girls get when there guys are takeing juice. There hormones go crazy. There test leavels elavate- I am just saying this because I have seen many of my body's girls grow hair, have peoblems with periods, crazy periods out of no where. I have had natural lifting partners get freekishly strong while training with me, thay them selves look like thay are juicing also but thay are not. Could it be from the swet on the bench from us??
    These mabie crazy thoery's, but do we have any proof that it doesn't happen.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    bro your sweat theory would be obviously false, Think about bit if he was getting a it of test in him his natural test would shut down and i dont think he would be getting more from your sweat than what he produces naturally.
    I'm with ya on that, but there has to be something to this. Most girls can taste the difference...lol seriously, if my girl was to take 2 samples and I blindfolded her, she would taste wich one is while I'm cranking. Talking about a chemical taste in the cum. And I think she has good taste... Pretty sure..

http://www.inchem.org/documents/jecf...no/v23je03.htm

Male calves that were 11 weeks of age received by s.c.
    implantation 20 mg estradiol-17ß alone or 20 mg estradiol-17ß in
    combination with 140 mg TBA. Urinary secretion of total steroid
    estrogens was high in the animals given estradiol-17ß alone during the
    first 12 days after application. After 3 weeks normal values were
    reached. In the estradiol-17ß/TBA combination group, gradual and
    prolonged excretion of steroid estrogens for up to 42 days after
    implantation occurred; after 56 days normal values were reached.
    Qualitative determinations of estradiol-17ß and estradiol-17ß in urine
    showed that the alpha epimer was present in almost all urine samples;
    estradiol-17ß was found in the urine of those calves administered
    estradiol-17ß alone. In the combination group, estradiol-17ß was found
    in urine at day 21 only. Histological examination of prostates
    revealed squamous metaplasia of gland epithelium after both treatments
    (Kroes et al., 1976b).

Heifers (aged 15 months, number not given) were given daily oral
    doses of 0.4 or 8 mg TBA per animal for 9 weeks. After 1 and 2 weeks
    TBA was detected in the urine. Two weeks after drug withdrawal the
    compound was detected in some urine samples, whereas after 3 weeks no
    TBA was detected (Stephany et al., 1976).

Groups of 3 - 4 bull calves were given s.c. implantations of
    20 mg 3H-estradiol-17ß or 20 mg 3H-estradiol-17ß + 140 mg TBOH.
    TBOH caused a marked delay in estradiol excretion. In calves receiving
    estradiol only, the maximum plasma estradiol-17ß level was 3 nmole/l,
    and 95% of the applied radioactivity was excreted in the urine and
    faeces within 20 days; after more than 31 days radioactivity was no
    longer detectable in the urine or faeces. Calves treated with TBOH
    showed a maximum plasma estradiol-17ß level of 0.33 nmole/l and
    excretion of radioactivity was observed up to 107 days after
    administration; at that time faecal and urinary radioactivity levels
    were still 1.4 - 3 nCi/g (Riis & Suresh, 1976).

In two barren cows after s.c. implantation of 300 mg 3H-TBA per
    animal at the base of the ear, slow resorption from the implant
    occurred; the half-life of disappearance from the implant was 68 - 84
    days. About 33% of the radioactivity was extracted in the blood plasma
    over the 3-month period after implantation, 70% of which was accounted
    for by TBOH. The main routes of excretion were via the bile and urine.
    Tissue levels after 3 months were about 1 ppb, except in the liver
    (6.5 ppb) and kidneys (4.5 ppb). Twenty-five percent of the tissue
    radioactivity was extractable, 40% of which was TBOH. In the liver and
    kidneys, however, only 10% was extractable, while in perirenal fat up
    to 88% of the radioactivity was extractable. In perirenal fat 50% of
    the radioactivity was TBA. Radioactivity levels in the implantation
    zone were 8 - 21% of the implanted quantity (Pottier et al., 1973;
    Pottier et al., 1975).

Pigs (males, females, and castrated males) were given s.c.
    implantations with either 20 mg estradiol-17ß or 20 mg estradiol-17ß
    in combination with 140 mg TBA. At 5 weeks after implantation, steroid
    estrogens were hardly detectable in the faeces, and serum values for
    estradiol-17ß were very low in both groups. Urine estradiol-17ß levels
    were 6 - 82 µg/l in the estradiol-17ß group and 16 - 135 µg/l in the
    combination group (Kroes et al., 1976a).

http://www.inchem.org/documents/jecf...no/v23je03.htm

Male calves that were 11 weeks of age received by s.c.
    implantation 20 mg estradiol-17ß alone or 20 mg estradiol-17ß in
    combination with 140 mg TBA. Urinary secretion of total steroid
    estrogens was high in the animals given estradiol-17ß alone during the
    first 12 days after application. After 3 weeks normal values were
    reached. In the estradiol-17ß/TBA combination group, gradual and
    prolonged excretion of steroid estrogens for up to 42 days after
    implantation occurred; after 56 days normal values were reached.
    Qualitative determinations of estradiol-17ß and estradiol-17ß in urine
    showed that the alpha epimer was present in almost all urine samples;
    estradiol-17ß was found in the urine of those calves administered
    estradiol-17ß alone. In the combination group, estradiol-17ß was found
    in urine at day 21 only. Histological examination of prostates
    revealed squamous metaplasia of gland epithelium after both treatments
    (Kroes et al., 1976b).

Heifers (aged 15 months, number not given) were given daily oral
    doses of 0.4 or 8 mg TBA per animal for 9 weeks. After 1 and 2 weeks
    TBA was detected in the urine. Two weeks after drug withdrawal the
    compound was detected in some urine samples, whereas after 3 weeks no
    TBA was detected (Stephany et al., 1976).

Groups of 3 - 4 bull calves were given s.c. implantations of
    20 mg 3H-estradiol-17ß or 20 mg 3H-estradiol-17ß + 140 mg TBOH.
    TBOH caused a marked delay in estradiol excretion. In calves receiving
    estradiol only, the maximum plasma estradiol-17ß level was 3 nmole/l,
    and 95% of the applied radioactivity was excreted in the urine and
    faeces within 20 days; after more than 31 days radioactivity was no
    longer detectable in the urine or faeces. Calves treated with TBOH
    showed a maximum plasma estradiol-17ß level of 0.33 nmole/l and
    excretion of radioactivity was observed up to 107 days after
    administration; at that time faecal and urinary radioactivity levels
    were still 1.4 - 3 nCi/g (Riis & Suresh, 1976).

In two barren cows after s.c. implantation of 300 mg 3H-TBA per
    animal at the base of the ear, slow resorption from the implant
    occurred; the half-life of disappearance from the implant was 68 - 84
    days. About 33% of the radioactivity was extracted in the blood plasma
    over the 3-month period after implantation, 70% of which was accounted
    for by TBOH. The main routes of excretion were via the bile and urine.
    Tissue levels after 3 months were about 1 ppb, except in the liver
    (6.5 ppb) and kidneys (4.5 ppb). Twenty-five percent of the tissue
    radioactivity was extractable, 40% of which was TBOH. In the liver and
    kidneys, however, only 10% was extractable, while in perirenal fat up
    to 88% of the radioactivity was extractable. In perirenal fat 50% of
    the radioactivity was TBA. Radioactivity levels in the implantation
    zone were 8 - 21% of the implanted quantity (Pottier et al., 1973;
    Pottier et al., 1975).

Pigs (males, females, and castrated males) were given s.c.
    implantations with either 20 mg estradiol-17ß or 20 mg estradiol-17ß
    in combination with 140 mg TBA. At 5 weeks after implantation, steroid
    estrogens were hardly detectable in the faeces, and serum values for
    estradiol-17ß were very low in both groups. Urine estradiol-17ß levels
    were 6 - 82 µg/l in the estradiol-17ß group and 16 - 135 µg/l in the
    combination group (Kroes et al., 1976a).
    Great find bro- Nice work- this is way we are here. Great info. More exretion then people would think. I never realy new it would be that long with some compounds
    One of my girls had elivated test leavels and no natural estragin any more at all. Linked to juicefilled cum? don't no. mabie not, but not realy far fetched. This sucks that it is so expensive to do lab tests. If any one knows any one in a collage lab, try to talk them into doing experaments. Nother lagit reason to crank one out, crank one out for science.
    Just like thay say- if your girl says you have bunk junk then eat oranges to sweeten the cum for the girls. If the flavor or our ph would change the flavor and or make-up of our cum why can't juice. Lok at how much is excreted in the urin of these animals- why not cum??
    I have a lot of these ****ed up thoeries. I will post some more when thay come to me.
    It get's ya thinking though ha??? How many guys here are bottleing the stuff to drink for a later date now??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information