Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member

Dark Side Call - Answered

I began my journey into the dark side this weekend. I wanted to thank AR and many bro's here for their assistance. I have been researching my 1st cycle for the past 6 months, but I learned more here in the last 3 weeks than the rest of the time combined. My 1st glut injection went very smoothly Saturday morning (although I didn't sleep hardly a wink Friday night before). My workout directly following was one of the best I have had in 6 months. There is no denying the huge psychological comment at work here. I will keep the board posted of my progress over the next 10 weeks.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Well good luck and remember to get enough ca's and protein.

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    I will keep the board posted of my progress over the next 10 weeks.
    welcome to the dark side

whats your cycle look like?
    keep us posted

1st Cycle:

1 - 1 Test Cyp 500
    1 - 1 Deca 400
    2 - 10 Test Cyp 250
    2 - 10 Deca 200
    PCT
    12 - 15 Novla & Clomid

Due to long half lifes, my intention is to run 500 Test Cyp & 400 Deca for 10 weeks. I also understand that this is a fairly low dose cycle.
    Last edited by Hot-Rox; 01-09-2005 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Error in post

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the other side bro.

Your runing B6,and nolva through out the cycle correct? Also your taking the test twice a week correct?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    looks like a nice cycle, the only thing i would do differently is run 12 weeks test and 11 weeeks of deca . I would go ahead and get 1 more vial of each, becuase your gonna come up short the last few weeks due to underfilled vials and the leftover gear you leave in the syringe/ needle

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    looks like a nice cycle, the only thing i would do differently is run 12 weeks test and 11 weeeks of deca. I would go ahead and get 1 more vial of each, becuase your gonna come up short the last few weeks due to underfilled vials and the leftover gear you leave in the syringe/ needle
    Good call CONSISTENCY forgot to mention that.

Sorry guys, that should have read Test Cyp......(editing now)...

Yes, B6 200mg daily - Novla on hand (will administer at first sign of gyno). Currently, injecting one time per week.

Ok bro once a week on the test then.

Are you taking B6 for the deca ?

ace ventura is offline Member
    Hot-Rox: Why do you stack deca with test on the first cycle? (Not saying you shouldn't, just wondering since most people would advice you to do test only for a first cycle).

That is a good question. I gave it a great deal of thought, and posted and number of questions to find out what others had done on their successful 1st cycles, and the fact that I am 38 (a bit older than many first timers) I thought deca would be the best choice for my joints.

Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Hot-Rox: Why do you stack deca with test on the first cycle? (Not saying you shouldn't, just wondering since most people would advice you to do test only for a first cycle).

That is a good cycle bro... Deca does help the joints I can vouch for that..

I had my 2nd workout today, absolutely great pump. Has anyone ever experienced results on their 1st week of test cyp / deca . I have greatly increased my protein intake to maximize my bulking cycle - but dam-n. I could be riding an psychological wave, but things are going in the right direction.

Jackman is offline Banned
    probably placebo bro but good for you

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    I had my 2nd workout today, absolutely great pump. Has anyone ever experienced results on their 1st week of test cyp / deca. I have greatly increased my protein intake to maximize my bulking cycle - but dam-n. I could be riding an psychological wave, but things are going in the right direction.

2nd installment went smooth as silk this morning. I gained 4 pounds this week, been eating like a MOFO (but clean). Got a bit of back acne, scored Dawn extra strength today to keep it under control. 5 workouts since beginning of my cycle have all gone great. No noticeable strength gains (none expected for 3 to 4 weeks). My spirits have been high - sex drive unchanged. I am looking forward to the next few weeks.

3rd injection this morning - was funny as hell. I got jabbed in the ass tensed up and dropped the syringe. I actually dropped the dam-n thing and it landed right in my calf. I couldn't believe it. Funniest dam-n thing I have ever seen. At least no gear was lost, although I was tempted to just take my shot in the calf. Decided no, back into the rear the pin went - injected no prob (although I was laughin my arse off through my whole workout). My test cyp / deca cycle continues to go well. I am experiencing some night sweats (not bad) and have had minimal sides otherwise. I am thrilled to report that Dawn really works. No backne this week at all (and I am prone to acne big time). Workout going great, spirits high, sex life good. I am still waiting for HUGE strength gains. I am up 8 pounds total (mostly water I am sure). Still eating like a MOFO, but clean.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Welcome and good luck. Let me understand you correctly... you are doing 250mg Test C and 200mg Deca per week? I am also a low dose advocate (it doesn't take much for me to grow), but even at low doses I usually split the shots up ino 2 times per week. So like 125mg Test C and 100mg Deca 2 times per week. I dunno.. I just tend to have less sides that way. Also, do you have nolva/b6 on hand to deal with the bloat?

Update - 4th Injection went smooth today (ending 3rd week of 1st cycle). Some good and bad news to report this week. As for the good: increasing strength in squats, leg press, and military press this week (although still little movement on bench - maybe next week). Sides: backne returned (learned important lesson - shower every day no lazy weekends - oil builds backne follows), also another unexpected side is headache during high intensity workouts (all 4 this week)....they start out nearly unbearable but actually get easier to deal with as workout progresses. I am up a total of 12 pounds and will be starting AR-R letro late next week (I'm a little deca bloated) also starting nolva next week. I have been running 200 mg B6 throughout.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you should have yor bp checked whan you get the headache just to be on the safe side.

Update - 5th injection (no problem). I feel like an old pro now. I can't believe I was so nervous for my 1st looking back. My work outs all went excellent this week. My exertion headaches were much better (thanks to bdtr's advice to increase my hydration) I actually doubled my H2O intake to over a gallon a day really helped headaches. Backne was better as well (thanks to consistent Dawn use). I also started letro this week (thank to Lion's overnight super quick delivery). I am up to 200 pounds (15 pounds for total of 4 weeks). Strength has increased nicely everywhere except bench. I am looking for that to kick in this upcoming week. I will keep you all posted.
    Last edited by Hot-Rox; 02-05-2005 at 04:54 PM.

Hey Hot-Rox, first off welcome to the wonderful world of anabolics. Secondly, you are really not going to see the sides such as the acne breakouts on cyp or deca until you get about a good 6-7 weeks into the cycle. Also, your biggest strength gains wont happen until week 6 or 7 either. So you still have alot to look forward too, happy growing

Thanks for the insight SS! I guess I am just prone to acne so I may a bit ahead of the curve. Do you have any recommendation for keeping backne down? I have been reading B5 may be a good solution. Also, it is good to know the largest strength gains are still ahead of me!

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Hey Hot-Rox, first off welcome to the wonderful world of anabolics. Secondly, you are really not going to see the sides such as the acne breakouts on cyp or deca until you get about a good 6-7 weeks into the cycle. Also, your biggest strength gains wont happen until week 6 or 7 either. So you still have alot to look forward too, happy growing

ace ventura is offline Member
    I think you should go for it and try it. Take 10g of B5 and see what happens. I think it's imortant to take other b-vitamines in addition when consumeing such high amounts of b5 for a longer time..

Update - 6th injection went smoothly - however a few days later than scheduled (had an unexpected business trip). I have some great news to report! This past week I finally started to see my strength increase substantially. Max bench up 30 pounds from 60 days ago (last time tested). Other good news to report my exertion headaches are totally gone. The Letro and increase water intake really helped there. Unfortunately, my acne has gotten worse on my back and face. I started B5 yesterday. I will keep you posted on how that works.

Update - 7th injection hardly felt it. Works outs this week went extremely well. Strength continuing to increase - shoulders today - military press up 30 pounds - wooohoooo! I am eating like a little porker (going to be cleaning up my diet completely this next week). I am up a total of 17 pounds (up about an inch around the waist). As for sides - I continue to struggle with acne face, back and chest. However, no headaches for 2 weeks. I started B5 about a week ago, I hope that helps with acne.

Thread Information