Rungus is offline Junior Member

Prop question????

After reading up on Test prop and anti-e's I want to add Prop to my cycle. The only thing that I am hearing is that it is so painful post injection that you don't even want to work out. So in my eyes that is defeating the purpose. Does anyone have any tricks of the trade when it comes to fighting the pain or suggestions of a certain brand to ask for that is less painless. I will be doing 50mg/ed. Thanks bros

Try cutting it with more oil or some b12.

Also....could you please delete the other 10 threads you (re)posted on this?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i agree with cutting the prop, d@mn bro why the he!! did you post it 4000 times?
    ~HOP

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    im running some painful home brew prop right now....you can cut it or just get used to it....pain is your friend
    sometime when posting the site will lock up....happened to me a couple days ago, just go back and delete some of the threads

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rungus
    After reading up on Test prop and anti-e's I want to add Prop to my cycle. The only thing that I am hearing is that it is so painful post injection that you don't even want to work out. So in my eyes that is defeating the purpose. Does anyone have any tricks of the trade when it comes to fighting the pain or suggestions of a certain brand to ask for that is less painless. I will be doing 50mg/ed. Thanks bros
    All depends on manufacture. No matter what Prop is going to cause some pain. Most UG labs will use a low BA content to help cut down on the pain. But if you are only doing 50mg a day. Which is only 1/2ml a day the pain should not be too much of a problem.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    do you make your own? 3% BA 17% BB will suspend 100 mg/ml, and is almost painless...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    do you make your own? 3% BA 17% BB will suspend 100 mg/ml, and is almost painless...
    Some people are more sensative to the prop ester I have used that it hurts like HELL

And that will suspend 200mg
    1%BA and 12%bb for 100mg

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Test prop is disolved more easily in BA and there is no need to run over 10% unless you bring your batch to a boil....lol

Getting off thread here! sorry

Rungus is offline Junior Member
    thanks bros. im sorry again about the mutiple post, but the computer was trippin it wasnt on purpose

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    If your anything like me and are prone to prop pain - some lucky bastards aren't apparently - then it will really cane you for a couple of weeks, then something really nice happens and the pain gets less and less by the day.

Day 17 for me today and the pain is virtually gone now thank f**k. What I have been doing tho' is warming the vial in hot water for a few mins b4 the shot and stretching hell out of my glute b4 as well. Take as long as you can to pump it in too, like 0.2 ml then wait 20 seconds then another small pump etc.

Then after the shot massage it for about 3 mins and even get in the shower and run hot water over it too, or rub your glute real hard against the shower wall with the hot water running down the wall. Sounds weird but "whatever gets you through the night" bro.

To help with training I have been taking a couple of panadol (paracetemol) and rubbing some tiger balm (real hot muscle rub) into the area just b4 training.

Good luck with it, and once the pain subsides she's plain sailing my friend!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    If you use a good high quality prop you should have next to no
    pain at all... I inject 2cc's at a time in my tris/delts with no pain
    at all... If your prop is painful your best option is to cut it with
    a sterile USP grade oil to help dilute the concentraction and BA%

Quote Originally Posted by Rungus

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    QV Prop use to bring the bi*ch out of me. So what I did was took my shot before I worked out. If I worked shoulders the shot went in the shoulder, lower body work out shots went in to the butt or legs. Made my injections cutting it with oil and B-12. Jumped in a hot shower and rubbed the oil in and then go to the gym. After a few weeks I didn't even notice I took a Prop shot the next day.

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD
    QV Prop use to bring the bi*ch out of me. So what I did was took my shot before I worked out. If I worked shoulders the shot went in the shoulder, lower body work out shots went in to the butt or legs. Made my injections cutting it with oil and B-12. Jumped in a hot shower and rubbed the oil in and then go to the gym. After a few weeks I didn't even notice I took a Prop shot the next day.
    I do that, but holy hell, the next morning I wake up sore as a gang banged virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    If you use a good high quality prop you should have next to no
    pain at all... I inject 2cc's at a time in my tris/delts with no pain
    at all... If your prop is painful your best option is to cut it with
    a sterile USP grade oil to help dilute the concentraction and BA%
    Buff you and I both know that some people have a real problem with the prop ester... I am on for example. Even homebrew hurts like a bitch...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    What kind of Propoinate are you guys using??? The only one that has really phased me was Qualtiy Vet. Other than that I have no problems with it. It doesnt hurt me any more than anything else.

homebrew...

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    it depends on what prop you have. THe prop that i use is absolutely painless.

toolman is offline Banned
    I use the prop made in India...no problems or pain knock on wood.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I use the prop made in India...no problems or pain knock on wood.

Thats what I used last time with no problem.

Thread Information