jtwood is offline New Member

Exclamation Blood Pressure/hrt Rate

Guys Im Kind Of Concerned. I Work At A Hospital And Happened To Have One Of My Coworkers Check My Bp Tonite. My Bp Was 170 Something Over 50 Something And Hrt Rate Was Elevated. I Checked It 3 Diff Times. Currently Cycling: T 250, M1t, 1ad. Is This Normal When Cycling? Could It Be Because Of My High Intake Diet Right Now? Im Kind Of Worried. Please Tell Me What You Guys Know. Thanks Bros.

that 1ad could that effect your heart rate? i thought that had affedra in it

seanw is offline Banned
    Well the 170 is extremly high but the 50 is low, you sure he knew what he was doing ? It is normal for your BP to go up when cycling. A few guys actually have to control it with BP meds. Mine went from 115/60 to 150/70 at its highest but that wasnt quite high enough to worry about meds though. I would go to a Doc and get it checked out. Also try an arrange the checkup for first thing in the morning. Mine varies a lot during the day but is at its lowest first thing in the morning.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    any time the diastolic and systolic numbers deviate by more than 50 points there is an issue you are saying that yours are deviating by more than120 which is pretty scary. anything over 160 is considered severe hypertension so yes I would calm down for a while not worry for a couple of minutes and check it again. If it is still elevated at those levels after resting go to the ER and try to relax.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    that 1ad could that effect your heart rate? i thought that had affedra in it
    1ad is andro and no it doesn't have any ephedrine in it.

Get some hawthorne berry extract. This will lower your blood pressure. The M1T is more than likely the main cause.

Hawthorne berry won't lower it that much bro if it is that high you need a script.

jtwood is offline New Member
    Alright Bros Thank You Guys Ill Try To Chill And Re-check

Yeah

Be Real is offline Banned
    i'm one month out my cycle and BP is 150/85 on BP meds. I'm worried cause i'm having a hard time breathing and chest hurts. I think I might have messed up my heart. Doc said wait a month and he will do more tests but EKG was ok. My pulse is also around 67, so thats normal, but everything else is messed up. worried here any idea when BP should go down after cycle? I would think 1 month is plenty.

spooledup is offline Banned
    It seems at the beginning of a cycle your BP tends to go up to rediculous levels...kinda of an adjustment period phase. As I get further on in my cycle I seem to become more desensitized to the anabolic affects and my body adjusts.

My BP was high in the Drs office but my blood tests and everything else checked out fine. Also, got really freaked out when the grocery store machine read 185/120 or some shit. I think both the Drs office cuff was small and my arm barley fits in the machine cuffs.

I purchased my own BP checker at the drug store and monitor it quite frequently. It varies a lot! You're supposed to check it when you're relaxed and I've noticed after almost any activiety it goes up around 155/90 and after a few minutes of relaxing comes back down around 135/80.

Get a BP checker and monitor it regularly. Most of the time mine is fine, but about 10-20% it can get over borderline. And hawthorne seems to help.

slopland is offline New Member
    In my experience, (human phys and phys. therapy), your systolic and diastolic should stay within 40-60 mm Hg from each other. If they deviate more than that, there is some type of a problem. Don't mean to worry you, because it may not be serious. Could be your diet (saturated fats excess). Or, does your family have a history of diabetes?Or, it could be something as simple as extreme stress, but it is something you should look into. Normal is 120/80, but everyone's normal level is different. That pressure is extreme. It seems like your heart is working hard to open valves to pump blood and then you have vasodialation that is causing your diastolic to be almost non-existant. But, I'm not an MD doc, so listen to him. Also, I don't know how often your doing your BP, but you should a reading for about 4 days in a row, then take the average of that, and that value is your true BP since your bp can vary by many mm Hg in different time periods throughout a day.
    Last edited by slopland; 01-09-2005 at 11:13 PM.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    i'm one month out my cycle and BP is 150/85 on BP meds. I'm worried cause i'm having a hard time breathing and chest hurts. I think I might have messed up my heart. Doc said wait a month and he will do more tests but EKG was ok. My pulse is also around 67, so thats normal, but everything else is messed up. worried here any idea when BP should go down after cycle? I would think 1 month is plenty.
    Thats high but its not life threatening. Maybe because you are worrying about it, that can push it up. Like I said mine fluctuates heaps throughout the day. I bought a small BP monoting kit and I take mine when I get up in the morning, if I take it like now in the middle of the day ( hang on I will just take it) Its 136/76 which for me is high, I am not on a cycle at the moment, but I took it this morning when I first got up and it was 115/62, big difference. Try that, and also try to relax !!!

Be Real is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Thats high but its not life threatening. Maybe because you are worrying about it, that can push it up. Like I said mine fluctuates heaps throughout the day. I bought a small BP monoting kit and I take mine when I get up in the morning, if I take it like now in the middle of the day ( hang on I will just take it) Its 136/76 which for me is high, I am not on a cycle at the moment, but I took it this morning when I first got up and it was 115/62, big difference. Try that, and also try to relax !!!

I was wondering about a home BP test. Can you tell me price in US dollars as well as where to purchase one as well as can you provide me with a picture. Thanks.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    I was wondering about a home BP test. Can you tell me price in US dollars as well as where to purchase one as well as can you provide me with a picture. Thanks.
    www.omron.com I have the MX3 model, it costs about $50US and you can get it in a Pharmacy or Medical Supply place

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Hey man it took me nearly two months for my BP to get back to normal. Initally I think it was the AAS that raised my BP then after I discontinued their use I think the flux in hormone levels kept it high. That is why I think it took so long for me to recover but in the end I did come back to normal.

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    I purchased my own BP checker at the drug store and monitor it quite frequently. It varies a lot! You're supposed to check it when you're relaxed and I've noticed after almost any activiety it goes up around 155/90 and after a few minutes of relaxing comes back down around 135/80.

Get a BP checker and monitor it regularly. Most of the time mine is fine, but about 10-20% it can get over borderline. And hawthorne seems to help.
    i dont think you can trust those drugstore monitors, they do vary alot, i spent $70 on one, and have been using it for like six months, it a peice of sh**, it will read 175/90 sometimes and 140/68 on the other arm 30sec. later

Jay J is offline Junior Member
    M1T is pretty bad on your BP. It made mine jump up pretty high. I started taking Hawthorne berry & it was down within a couple of days. I was taking about 3400 mgs a day ( 6 capsules ). Try it, if that doesn't work see your Doc.

Thread Information