Cheters is offline New Member

Going to Mexico...

Probley going to mexico in a couple weeks to buy some gear. I am probley going to TJ anyone have any recommendations on where to buy the gear from? I am mostly looking into getting some QV products(Test E. and Deca ) and also Nolva/Clomid. Probley just gonna walk in over the boarder, do they do random searches on people walking through? Or do they mostly stop people who have like a backpack or something on? What is the best way to get back across without being stopped? Probley going to get enough stuff for 2 cycles worth.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    This is not the smartest thing to talk about on open board.

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    Not a good idea. Me and two friends sat in a Loredo cell for five hours until two woman got caught with 52 lb$ of me+h. When the D.A. got there, they were all celebrating the bust and decided to let us go. I will never attempt anything of the nature again. Too risky, unless you have another reason why you are going (like family)
    Also, I'm not sure if TJ is the same, but I found myself in some pretty suspect situations following hustlers into the backs of stores. When you see the cabinets full of gear, it makes you smile until you realize you are the only person in the room unarmed that can't speak Spanish.

Cheters is offline New Member
    Ok, sorry for the post...if anyone with in info on the subject please PM me.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

Tj

This has been debated a lot the past month. I have been down over 100 times over 10 years. You should look at some of the threads, see peoples point of view and just be careful. You can PM me if you want specific help as I am a LONG time veteran of TJ.

Thread Information