Thread: finabolan

w_e_e_m_a_n is offline New Member

Smile finabolan

hey im new to this site but im 19 im 160lb 5'6 i bin working out for about 4years now last summer i did some winny tabs and thats all i have done but a buddy needed the money so he had some fina bolan 30ml extra fort and i have bin reading up on it it is like any thing good and bad one guy likes one guy said bad now my buddy told me to do 1ml ever 3 days but ever thing i read says 1/2 a day but that is hard on your ass ha so alittle help here if u can? and when i pulled it out of the 30ml bottle it has a red die in it and then it will part like water and oil? but it is oil bas but why is it red? i ahve bin reading and reading i can't find that out and i have to know befor it is going in me so if anyone can help me or put me in the right way for help that will be good thanks weeman

"always be young have fun"

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    the red is the b12, the amt of b12 should be marked on the bottle, im on the same stuff right now @ 1.5cc every 2 days, give me a detailed description of the bottle and the box. are you in canada, if so where

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    if its tren acetate, it needs to betaken every day at 50-100mg er day you als will ned to get some test becase its not a good idea to do fina itself

w_e_e_m_a_n is offline New Member

fina

ok it is in a yellow box and the bottle id brown and has a yelloe label on it ill take apic tonight whne i get home for ya ok and why do u need to stack with test ? and if so whats a good test ? and how is the stuff wokring for anyone any sides yet ? and when u take it ever day thats hard on your ass haha thanks guys alot of help

Thread Information