Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member

davinci question

guys its time to get back on for me... anyone know if davincis stuff is still good?

seanw is offline Banned
    I thought he was dead .

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    ha ha....anyone with an intelligent answer out there?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah his stuff is good

Iowa is offline Banned
    I havent personally tried it...yet, but in about 2 weeks im going to start. He was having trouble with his email, getting errors and what not, plus he was backed up due to the holidays and such. Thats why you probably thought he was dead. Ive never heard of him doing anyone wrong, plus I know of a very respected bro who has helped me out a lot stands behind DL.

dead was in reference to leo davinci..lol

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    does he make anavar ?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    dead was in reference to leo davinci..lol

Quote Originally Posted by boosted m3
    does he make anavar?
    Yes.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted m3
    does he make anavar?
    No he doesnt make anavar .

I think he might have it on his list though

Personally, I would never order from DaVinci. Ever. Not in a million years.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Personally, I would never order from DaVinci. Ever. Not in a million years.

interesting

Served is offline Associate Member
    He's a very good guy to deal with. There are some things he offers that work well(tabs) and some things that don't! lol I"ll leave it at that

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    interesting
    I have received more than 1 pm about DaVinci injectables being bunk. They've been forwarded to some Smods here, to verify my claim.

Also....there was a post here awhile ago...claiming that all the DaVinci oils were tested by SRCS and were very overdosed....yet those lab tests have never been posted, and those claims have never been verified.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Very Interesting... That's the first bad feedback I ever heard...

I have received more than 1 pm about DaVinci injectables being bunk. They've been forwarded to some Smods here, to verify my claim.

Also....there was a post here awhile ago...claiming that all the DaVinci oils were tested by SRCS and were very overdosed....yet those lab tests have never been posted, and those claims have never been verified.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Anybody got any proff of any lab test maybe for Davinci labs. I have just heard so many great things about them and I was thinking about ordering some of their gear for my next cycle, but if it is comeing up bogus I dont want to touch it. But I always have read how smooth his oils were and how well his gear worked. Anybody else got any bad experiences with davinci?

Stout1 is offline Banned

I have seen some lab tests posted before. Let me see what I can find.

BTW: You are the first I have ever heard of saying that Davinci was bunk. I know there are quite I few people that I know that are running his **** as we speak.
    Last edited by Stout1; 01-09-2005 at 01:34 PM.

Stout, if you know a lot of bros on his gear right now, just see if they are growing and gaining like they should be and that should tell you how good his gear is. I am really curious now about this.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Im curious as well...everyone over at MuscleSci swears by his gear...Id like to see the lab results as well, I've never heard one negative remark about his gear until now

Im gonna just keep this bumped because I am still curious as to others input on this.

I've never seen any lab tests of his gear. I doubt it's been independantly tested (i.e. not tested by someone involved and working with/for with DaVinci)

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    dont listen to other people, just buy his stuff and try it out yourself and see if it works...

I've never seen any lab tests of his gear. I doubt it's been independantly tested (i.e. not tested by someone involved and working with/for with DaVinci)
    http://www.musclesci.com/forum/showt...avinci+results

Here they are. Not sure who tested them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails davinci question-davinci.jpg  

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    I don't know or care whether or not his **** is bunk, because when I used it I miraculously gained 26 and turned into a rock. If it is bunk, then I'd still buy the **** b/c it's the best **** placebo I've found to date.

Quote Originally Posted by millionmillionaires
    I don't know or care whether or not his **** is bunk, because when I used it I miraculously gained 26 and turned into a rock. If it is bunk, then I'd still buy the **** b/c it's the best **** placebo I've found to date.
    lol. And as far as hookers post about more than 1 pm about davinci being bunk...I'm not second guessing you, but I will second guess the people who Pm'ed you that info. I think it's possible that a person lacks in adequate training, dieting, rest and will blame his gear before anything else. I am awaiting my first package from him and have heard only good things. I would honestly look into it more than having recieved just a few Pm's.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    good call

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    SMOD @ musclesci
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=131066
    no big secret
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails davinci question-cd-nca-ten-emb%5B1%5D.jpg   davinci question-davinci.jpg  

Thanks, aXe...however...

Those aren't "independent tests."

Lets define the term "independent test," for future reference:

An independent test is when someone orders a batch of product from a source/UGLab and then they test that product.

The source doesn't know about it until the test is over, and the person testing the product (sending it away for testing) has no vested interest in the product being tested....i.e. that person doesn't rep for that company and doesn't receive free gear from them, or profit from their sales.

Someone post some information on where to get the products tested, I'd be glad to send something in on my next large order with them.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Anyone know how much it costs to get one of these tests done? I'd be willing to send a bottle away, i just recieved an order.

Thanks, aXe...however...

Those aren't "independent tests."

Lets define the term "independent test," for future reference:

An independent test is when someone orders a batch of product from a source/UGLab and then they test that product.

The source doesn't know about it until the test is over, and the person testing the product (sending it away for testing) has no vested interest in the product being tested....i.e. that person doesn't rep for that company and doesn't receive free gear from them, or profit from their sales.
    I see what you're saying. But how many UG labs have independant tests posted. I really don't know. All I ever see is lab tests like this one. I would really like to see a test done for davinci(and anywhere else I would order from) also.I just think most UG labs are in the same boat in this regard...so all they have is reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Anyone know how much it costs to get one of these tests done? I'd be willing to send a bottle away, i just recieved an order.
    I think it's about 100$. Hooker would know I believe..I think he's had stuff tested before.

A lot of bros that speak highly of davinci are doing it for a reason. They get FREE stuff!! lol. did i say that. I recognize a few names here on his list. Please don't let my post count go against me bros. This is not a site I post at often. I have been competing for 5 years succesfully and I have been doing gear for longer than that. Besides that, I and YOU know when you are running bunk gear. There is no secret to it, ...its bunk and there is no way around it. My diet and training regimen stays in check 24/7. Oh, and whats the deal with the "smooth oil" thing. Yes it was smooth but bunk. His oral tabs are outstanding but his injects are either weak or bunk.

AandF6969 I think, or at least hope that the entire bottle is not required for the test to be performed. I thought only a small amount of the substance was nessecary...?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Alright I'll chime in.......

To be honest I have gotten a couple PMs about this (although nothing recently)

On another board a member PMed a Mod and explained the situation, said he was using Davinci Dbol along with their test cyp for 3.5 weeks and didn't gain a pound, so he then switched to another brand of Dbol and gained 6lbs in a week and a half. He also stated that the deca and test are the same color. So he tasted it and said it tasted like canola oil.

Take from this what you want, but there have been complaints. As for the stuff actually being bunk or not, who knows. We provided this guy an option for getting his gear tested, but I don't think anything ever came of it. If someone who had ZERO ties to the lab would be able to get something tested without the lab knowing that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Served
    A lot of bros that speak highly of davinci are doing it for a reason. They get FREE stuff!! lol.
    why would they want free stuff if its bunk

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    why would they want free stuff if its bunk

Bro sometimes it's not only free $TUFF if you get my hint

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    AandF6969 I think, or at least hope that the entire bottle is not required for the test to be performed. I thought only a small amount of the substance was nessecary...?
    I don't know, but I have a bottle of deca , prop, tren , and T5 that I could get tested... $HIT I have half a bottle of enanthate too.... thats what i'd send in. If anyone wants to help out with this i'd be willing to do this thing

THe majority thinks his gear is top notch, and I'm sure the people I'm talking about think so to....what about you bro??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information