seriouslifter is offline Member

Bulking to gain lean mass on cycle

I read the sticky in fat loss section. In terms of cutting/bulking. I am doing a test prop, tren and winny cycle. I want to gain all lean mass and lose some body fat. I hear this cycle is really good on doing both, since no water retention. I guess I am leaning towards bulking in terms of eating and still doing some cardio. Do I just eat more than I am doing now. I am trying to lose fat right now, not concerning on gaining more muscle. I want to lose my gut. When on cycle, should I consume alot more calories and protein and stay away from fat foods? How is your bulking for gaining lean mass? I know chicken, turkey and all the lean foods. What do I do in terms of how much to consume. I am 195lbs.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    I would say the usual of getting atleast 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound. So 300-400 grams of protein a day. Try to stay away from the carbs and fat like you said. So yes that is alot of meat, and find yourself some good protein..but not weight gainer crap.

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hill8985
    I would say the usual of getting atleast 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound. So 300-400 grams of protein a day. Try to stay away from the carbs and fat like you said. So yes that is alot of meat, and find yourself some good protein..but not weight gainer crap.
    But oviously eat the good carbs, like oatmeal and vegetables/fruit. How do I get in alot of protein from real foods, if always some foods have alot fat from calories and total grams in fat. Which foods have low in grams in fat, but alot of calories and protein. I know seafood, but they dont have alot of calories.

Thread Information