smackdown is offline New Member

Roids and Allergy... any comment

it's been 3.5mos after my last cycle with test enanthate 400mg/wk for 10wks... recently i had to take tetracyclines antibiotics, after taking it around 2hrs i felt so itchy and after 3hrs my whole body is red and itchy...

bottom line is does the test enanthate has the culprit becuase i've took the same tetracyline and got no allergy

fellow gym rats, would appreciate any info u post, thanks

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smackdown
    it's been 3.5mos after my last cycle with test enanthate 400mg/wk for 10wks... recently i had to take tetracyclines antibiotics, after taking it around 2hrs i felt so itchy and after 3hrs my whole body is red and itchy...

bottom line is does the test enanthate has the culprit becuase i've took the same tetracyline and got no allergy

fellow gym rats, would appreciate any info u post, thanks
    Antibiotics have adverse reactions to many substances which may also differ from person to person. Are you taking anyother drugs or supplements at the present time? It really could be anything, I have had similar problems when I drank alcohol on Biaxin. I believe your system should be clean of Test E, but I am not positive.

smackdown is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    Antibiotics have adverse reactions to many substances which may also differ from person to person. Are you taking anyother drugs or supplements at the present time? It really could be anything, I have had similar problems when I drank alcohol on Biaxin. I believe your system should be clean of Test E, but I am not positive.
    No, I'm not taking supplements neither drugs and i also don't drink... but that antibiotics im taking now, i had taken before maybe a year ago before i use Test E. and had no adverse reactions

Thread Information