gino_slayer is offline Associate Member

Cutting Cycle for the summer...

Test E 1-12 750mg/w
    Tren 3-12 60mg ED
    Winny 1-12 50mg ED
    Anti-E's (nolva/Letrozole )
    HCG somewhere towards the end (I'll figure that out later)
    300/100/50 style PCT

Now many of you are probvably gonna question the Test E but here is why I'm probably gonna end up taking it. My source has two different types of prop on hand but theyre both kinda sketchy. One is made by Lyka Labs and the other by Pharmadon which are not very well known companies, and if it wasnt for that I wouldnt be running prop in a second.

Also, do you think I should go with a single ester test (like enanthate ) or should I go with Omnadren . And I also have a choice with either going with anavar or winny so which one would be better in that situation. What I'm pretty much asking is what will bloat me less and is more adequate for cutting.

thanx

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gino_slayer
    Test E 1-12 750mg/w
    Tren 3-12 60mg ED
    Winny 1-12 50mg ED
    Anti-E's (nolva/Letrozole )
    HCG somewhere towards the end (I'll figure that out later)
    300/100/50 style PCT

Now many of you are probvably gonna question the Test E but here is why I'm probably gonna end up taking it. My source has two different types of prop on hand but theyre both kinda sketchy. One is made by Lyka Labs and the other by Pharmadon which are not very well known companies, and if it wasnt for that I wouldnt be running prop in a second.

Also, do you think I should go with a single ester test (like enanthate ) or should I go with Omnadren . And I also have a choice with either going with anavar or winny so which one would be better in that situation. What I'm pretty much asking is what will bloat me less and is more adequate for cutting.

thanx
    i see no problems cutting on test e... all test promotes lean mass, it's on your diet/workout/cardio and you can easily control the bloat through proper use of ancills...would take e over omni's any day of the week
    not a fan of var, would use winny in that situation but imo would not run it for that long.....sides start to really bother me about week 4

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    12 weeks of winni is way too much imo

alright so test E it is (Galenika's to be exact) and same with the winny.

a few more questions... if i were to run Tren from 1-10 would it be better than 3-12? Also, since you say the sides get kinda bad after 4 weeks of winny (your probably talking about joint pain) so I'm gonna take it for 6 weeks... my question is if its ok to throw it in for weeks 8-13 (running it 1 weeks past the test)

thanx

alright so test E it is (Galenika's to be exact) and same with the winny.

a few more questions... if i were to run Tren from 1-10 would it be better than 3-12? Also, since you say the sides get kinda bad after 4 weeks of winny (your probably talking about joint pain) so I'm gonna take it for 6 weeks... my question is if its ok to throw it in for weeks 8-13 (running it 1 weeks past the test)

thanx
    you can run the win to week 14, start pct a couple days after last win shot
    and imo running the tren 1-10 a better option to run the test past the tren a couple weeks

thanx for the help assym

thanx for the help assym
    good luck with the cutter bro

Thread Information