gripex is offline Junior Member

Wanna do another cycle but hate the anxiety.

Cycle exp:
    1-4 Test prop 100mg ED
    1-9 Equipoise 500/week
    1-16 Test enanthate 650/week

Now i know i shoulda ran the eq longer but i couldnt take the anxiety. I still have bad anxiety after quitting the EQ but it was better atleast. Weight went from 228 - 255, bench went from 330-415. I got good gains, stats now are 240-245, bench ~360 (7 months later)

I wanna do another cycle but i cant stand the anxiety, i was thinking of runing this stack and seeing if the anxiety bothers me. what do you think?
    When do you stop injecting primo? a week before the test i cant remember?

1-12 Test enanthate 500/week
    1-11 Primobolan depot 400/week

and pct with tribulus and nolva.
    Thanks

AVAGO is offline Member
    pct with clomid?

Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    pct with clomid?

Dont worry about my pct.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    drop the EQ. EQ has some nasty effect on GABA receptor, causes anxiety in many people.
    The first cycle i listed was what i hav edone in the past. I know eq is bad for anxiety, hence why i dropped it at 9 weeks.

Im just wondering if primo and lower does of test will be tolerable.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would think lowering yor doses would be a good idea to keep tension down. I have a freind with the same problem as you and he cant take Deca either.

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gripex
    Cycle exp:
    1-4 Test prop 100mg ED
    1-9 Equipoise 500/week
    1-16 Test enanthate 650/week

Now i know i shoulda ran the eq longer but i couldnt take the anxiety. I still have bad anxiety after quitting the EQ but it was better atleast. Weight went from 228 - 255, bench went from 330-415. I got good gains, stats now are 240-245, bench ~360 (7 months later)

I wanna do another cycle but i cant stand the anxiety, i was thinking of runing this stack and seeing if the anxiety bothers me. what do you think?
    When do you stop injecting primo? a week before the test i cant remember?

1-12 Test enanthate 500/week
    1-11 Primobolan depot 400/week

and pct with tribulus and nolva.
    Thanks
    If you are going to run EQ for only 9 wks, maybe use Bold Prop could be better for your problems too, since its out of your system faster too.

Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    If you are going to run EQ for only 9 wks, maybe use Bold Prop could be better for your problems too, since its out of your system faster too.

Dude im not doing EQ. That was my other cycle i did like 7 months ago.

Im thinking about doing primo and test but with lower doses.

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    primo is not worth it, you should run test and dbol .

detroit is offline Banned
    Dude im not doing EQ. That was my other cycle i did like 7 months ago.

Im thinking about doing primo and test but with lower doses.
    Oh, my bad. The thing with Primo is, its expensive as hell, and very mild too. Depending on your build perhaps Drostanolone Enanthate (Masteron ) would be a good addition, it would help keep the bloat down from the test and keep you lean and strong. Lots of UG labs are carrying it now.

Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Oh, my bad. The thing with Primo is, its expensive as hell, and very mild too. Depending on your build perhaps Drostanolone Enanthate (Masteron) would be a good addition, it would help keep the bloat down from the test and keep you lean and strong. Lots of UG labs are carrying it now.

Hmm i havnt done much research on masteron . Ill look into it.
    Thanks man.

bigj79 is offline New Member
    I have anxiety problems also and have no problem with primo. Your anxiety is most likley dose related as I think you mentioned. I also ran some other stuff with it and if I was feeling anxious I would just pop a xanax. If you have an anxiety problem see your doc and get a scrip rather than paying the crazy prices oversea pharms charge (thats assuming you have health ins). But with primo you might not even need it. I noticed anxiety when I added in Deca at only 400mg/week. I'll stay away from it in the future. I love primo, if it just wasn't so expensive....

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    test made me more confident, less anxiety. dbol is great in that regard as well.
    I get depressed when I quit my dbol though. Water gains down the tube in 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by MER
    I get depressed when I quit my dbol though. Water gains down the tube in 7 days.
    In my opinion dbol is garbage, i have never done it though. As far as i know, its all water, you dont keep any of it and its hard on your insides. I run prop instead for a kickstart.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    In my opinion dbol is garbage, i have never done it though. As far as i know, its all water, you dont keep any of it and its hard on your insides. I run prop instead for a kickstart.
    Garbage? yet you have never done it? Try it you may like it. Here is a sample cycle for you:
    weeks 1-8 10mg dbol first thing in the morning
    weeks 1-10 500mg test cyp or e
    weeks 10-12 do the prop(50mg ed) to come off before pct

Bet you will love this low dose cylce and will not speak that harshly of dbol again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Garbage? yet you have never done it? Try it you may like it. Here is a sample cycle for you:
    weeks 1-8 10mg dbol first thing in the morning
    weeks 1-10 500mg test cyp or e
    weeks 10-12 do the prop(50mg ed) to come off before pct

Bet you will love this low dose cylce and will not speak that harshly of dbol again.
    Dbol for 8 weeks?
    Dbol compared to prop?
    come on.

Dbol for 8 weeks?
    Dbol compared to prop?
    come on.
    Well i guess dbol at 10mg a day for 8 weeks aint bad, but why do orals when you can do injectable test prop (price doesnt matter to me)?

i love test prop, like you like your dbol.

Anhydro is offline New Member
    At that dose you could do Dbol for longer than that. I use dbol at 50mgs E/D for 8 weeks. Im not saying you should do that, But it can be done.

Where do you see Dbol being compared to Test Prop???

And in your cycle you need a drug like Deca , Equipoise ,primobolan ,Anavar , Winstrol to increase collagen synthesis. And since Anxiety is an issue it looks like Primobolan and Anavar would be good for you.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Well i guess dbol at 10mg a day for 8 weeks aint bad, but why do orals when you can do injectable test prop (price doesnt matter to me)?

i love test prop, like you like your dbol.
    You are the one looking for the anxiety free - feel good cycle. Fu@k it Do your prop add some eq prop, and tren acetate. throw an oral like anadrol in there too.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    EQ is for horses

oddly, dbol and eq do have the same parent compound, ive never heard anyone complain of anxiety with dbol though

things that make you go...hmmmmmm

really though, if you think eq caused it, just stay away. i wouldnt use primo personally, maybe deca or a low dose of tren E instead

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Anxiety is due to a distorted way of thinking. Thinking things that arent necessarily true and accepting it as true. On test I feel much more confident & under control. Keep your head on straight. Anxiety has been a lifelong battle for me and it is real. Think straight. Good luck on your cycle bro.

Thread Information