cutmass is offline Junior Member

supertest250/decandrol300 what else

i started supertest250/decandrol300 3cc and 2cc a week what else should i stack on that too increase my gains i wanna a nice muscular toned look im kinda there but i want more mass what should i stack on top of that or is that fine and is that a good amount of the two to stack together?

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    Add 50 mg of Winny every day towards the end of the cycle.
    Last edited by Chrizzum; 01-10-2005 at 02:36 PM. Reason: forgot something

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cutmass
    i started supertest250/decandrol300 3cc and 2cc a week what else should i stack on that too increase my gains i wanna a nice muscular toned look im kinda there but i want more mass what should i stack on top of that or is that fine and is that a good amount of the two to stack together?
    not to clear. so you are taking 750mg a week of test 600mg of deca right. is this your first cycle? if you want to tone up drop the deca and add eq. and what is your pct? and how long is your cycle? this will help ppl answer your question a little better. good luck!

cutmass is offline Junior Member
    im not to familar with the mg and how to convert it from cc's so im not sure how much that is and im planing to take this up untill prob july or august. i know im gonna get flamed but what exactly is eq? what does it do? and y is it better then deca ? i hear that alot and how many different forms does it come in? ill look for it in tj! and i dont know my body fat i do have some though especially in my tummy my six pack is not so easy to see now
    Last edited by cutmass; 01-10-2005 at 03:01 PM.

Thread Information