Thread: Cycle Advice

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member

Cycle Advice

I am currently in week 4 of sust, it is my first cycle since recovering from a motorcycle accident and I feel great. I am running:

1-10 Sust 125mg EOD
    11-13 Prop 75mg ED
    1-13 10mg Nolva & 50 mg Proviron
    Clomid Pct 300/100/50 & 20 mg Nolva

Question

1. I am shutting down pretty fast, I usually do from past experience so I decided to run HCG toward the end of this cycle. I have searched for info on running HCG and needless to say it is very contradictory. Does anyone have any insight and experience adding HCG toward the end of a cycle i.e. dosing and frequency of injections? I was thinking about 500 iu every 5 days starting week 10 or 11. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Add it now at 300-500iu every 3 to 5 days

JohnnyB

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the advice Johnny B

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    I am currently in week 4 of sust, it is my first cycle since recovering from a motorcycle accident and I feel great. I am running:

1-10 Sust 125mg EOD
    11-13 Prop 75mg ED
    1-13 10mg Nolva & 50 mg Proviron
    Clomid Pct 300/100/50 & 20 mg Nolva

Question

1. I am shutting down pretty fast, I usually do from past experience so I decided to run HCG toward the end of this cycle. I have searched for info on running HCG and needless to say it is very contradictory. Does anyone have any insight and experience adding HCG toward the end of a cycle i.e. dosing and frequency of injections? I was thinking about 500 iu every 5 days starting week 10 or 11. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    You might want to read this as well Hcg usage - 250iu ED throughout cycle? check it out

Thread Information