Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by stunna9fiddyfour
    Be careful the ncaa will test at random times, I don't know about naia. We thought that they only tested in Febuary but last year they ended up doing 2 random tests one in early Sep and then another in March including the one they always do in Feb. They are also pretty much impossible to beat because I have taken two and both times they have made me get completly naked lift my arms above my head and turn in a circle to make sure there are no tubes or anything. Then they'll watch you while you go and I only played d2. So your best bet is taking it early summer when you get off for school and then make sure you're clean before school starts again. Again I don't know if ncaa is difffenent then naia but you'll be suspended for a year for your first offence.
    how much notice did they give you before testing?

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stunna9fiddyfour
    Be careful the ncaa will test at random times, I don't know about naia. We thought that they only tested in Febuary but last year they ended up doing 2 random tests one in early Sep and then another in March including the one they always do in Feb. They are also pretty much impossible to beat because I have taken two and both times they have made me get completly naked lift my arms above my head and turn in a circle to make sure there are no tubes or anything. Then they'll watch you while you go and I only played d2. So your best bet is taking it early summer when you get off for school and then make sure you're clean before school starts again. Again I don't know if ncaa is difffenent then naia but you'll be suspended for a year for your first offence.
    i talked with a few kids on my team who were tested and i go to a d1aa school and they said they just stood behind them. and they do have a right to test randomly bc u signed a consent form in the begging of the season saying they are able to do so. they test us in october and then during spring ball.

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    sweet, im just lookin to gain 10-20 lbs in lean muscle and loose some fat. I dont want to start out hoping for a huge change, but you know. I am not sure on what im gonna do yet. What about those mood swings it talks about, i dont wanna be whoopin by gf's ass or anything (reminds me of the south park where jimmy does roids) I suppose it will happen with all juice, might just get some vals or xanax to calm me. Does 75 dollars for a 10ml vial of 200mg/ml sound like a good deal? Tren is the same price, only 100mg/ml, prop is $55 for 100mg/ml and im getting my clom and nov at 1.90 a pill. Sounds like good deals or am i getting screwed?

D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playa4933
    sweet, im just lookin to gain 10-20 lbs in lean muscle and loose some fat. I dont want to start out hoping for a huge change, but you know. I am not sure on what im gonna do yet. What about those mood swings it talks about, i dont wanna be whoopin by gf's ass or anything (reminds me of the south park where jimmy does roids) I suppose it will happen with all juice, might just get some vals or xanax to calm me. Does 75 dollars for a 10ml vial of 200mg/ml sound like a good deal? Tren is the same price, only 100mg/ml, prop is $55 for 100mg/ml and im getting my clom and nov at 1.90 a pill. Sounds like good deals or am i getting screwed?
    yea man im payin 90 for my eq... i don't know about the nolva though

Quote Originally Posted by playa4933
    hahaha, jimmy on roids that was hilarious. honestly bro the roid rage is almost all in your head. if you think you will get pissed, then you will. but i have no problem whatsoever when im on. those prices are not bad at all, pretty good deal actually. clomid and nolva are a bit pricey there, but no biggie. but dont even think aobut the roid rage, its IN YOUR HEAD! thats why you see those jackass's in Newsweek for beating their girlfriends, those kids are jsut dumb and immature.

D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member
    and the survay says....... (getting tested-anavar ,and prop) not getting tested- eq,tren ,test-e,anavar,and prop

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    yeah im a pretty chill guy, so I dont think it will be a big problem. Im glad i found a guy with some good prices. Im out for tonight, ive been researching for like 4 hours, again thank you for all the help and not flamin a newbie. I still have a little while before i start my cycle, you know money wise.

stunna9fiddyfour is offline New Member
    We were told by the training staff the day before we were to get tested. Yea they just stand behind you, they even let me stand in a stall because I couldn't go with some guy staring at me but they watch the entire time and like I said before they check for tubes and other stuff before they let you go.

Quote Originally Posted by D_B_rooking
    and the survay says....... (getting tested-anavar,and prop) not getting tested- eq,tren,test-e,anavar,and prop
    correct

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information