Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member

You Football Players Out There

aright my soul purpose for taking juice is goin to be for football,,, to keep climbin up that mountain, gettin better and better and not to have to wait!

any of you guys out there play ball and use....???

im thinkin about a low dose of some Test e, Eq, and nolva, pct ofcourse

give me alittle help on this one...

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    Hmm, sounds like every other football player out there. Just remember your going to gain weight and get slower unless you keep running every day. Keep your speed up, avoid detection, and your golden. BTW inject in something that is not your legs. Whenever I did a quad injection i got a slight limp for a day

Scooby1 is offline Member
    If you are at a college level, I believe most guys use a short ester like Test Prop. Test E can be detected for a londer period of time as opposed to Test Prop.

~someone correct me if I am wrong.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    yea stick to shorter esters if you are tested such as prop, suspension, dbol . if you are not tested then such things as anavar , tren , winny and eq would help.

what are your stats? age, height, weight, experience, goals ect ect..?

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    If you are at a college level, I believe most guys use a short ester like Test Prop. Test E can be detected for a londer period of time as opposed to Test Prop.

~someone correct me if I am wrong.
    you are right its 3 months along with test blends. tren 4-5 months. deca 18 months. anavar , halo, anadrol 2 months. eq 4-5 months. winny depot 2 months. test susp a day or two. prop 2 weeks. winny pills 2 weeks.

well iv got 6 months untill fall ball... it is a smaller private college and i belive drug testing won't be a problem... im 61 175 in the morin and 180 at night... iv done some sust and d-bol but it ain't for me at all... i really want to gain 20 lbs ... and last time i timed it i ran a high 4.6, i run tires every day so the running won't be much of a prob...

JJEB2 is offline Member
    well what division is it?

BEAR101 is offline Associate Member
    hey ya im doin a cycle before ball too... u should run everyday but dont have too i gained 20 pounds and got faster at the 100m dash but it was all muscle.. my next cycle before football is 12 weeks of test e at 750 wk1-6 tren 75ed pct im 5 10 203.... would like to be 225 for tryouts... my pos is quarterback

JJEB2 is offline Member
    thats awesome. quarterbacks on steroids . now that pumps me up

needle is offline Senior Member
    Ya Im a walk on and most of the guys run there stuff right at the end of the season. Dbol and prop is your best bet!

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    im about to start a pre-season cycle. My first actually. Im thinkin of just some winny, maybe 20 amps at 50mg a day, while taking nov, then a clomid therapy 2 weeks after or so. Ive read winny is good for sprinters, little side effects, good gain. Im an OLB. Anything i should add to that, or should i just stick with one of those cycles at steroids .com, like deca /test or d-bol/test? Ill keep up on my research.

Ronrizzle is offline New Member
    No winny bro. My experience is that it makes you too tight even if you stretch/warmup. You could be asking for injury. Test prop. with Nolva is fine 100mgs eod if your like.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by playa4933
    im about to start a pre-season cycle. My first actually. Im thinkin of just some winny, maybe 20 amps at 50mg a day, while taking nov, then a clomid therapy 2 weeks after or so. Ive read winny is good for sprinters, little side effects, good gain. Im an OLB. Anything i should add to that, or should i just stick with one of those cycles at steroids.com, like deca/test or d-bol/test? Ill keep up on my research.
    winny, nope. test prop, yes. only problem with prop is ED injects and being sore for workouts. if i wasnt tested i would be running fina and test e right now, but you just cant get around it, not fair.

oh yea, and very nice with the OLB! thats the best position! SEARCH AND DESTROY!

thanks for the advice, thats what im here for, learn as much as i can before i jump on juice. How are tests side effects in yalls experience? And with winny, is the tighness perminit/longterm, or is it just while im on it? Gotta agree with you on OLB, you get hella action.

AG5678 is offline Member
    i dont play football but i think Var and a short ester test would be good. When will you get tested? You said its not a problem but explain more on that?

also what is some advantages prop has over other test, ive read less water retention and shorter acting, but what else?? I need to gain some speed mainly, i just want this next season to be very very painful for the other team if you know what i mean. Im gonna start doing more power/explosive work, such as some snatch's and stuff.

edit: the place im buying from sells a 10ml vial with 100mg/ml concentration. Would this be enough for a first cycle?? I would probably to 50-100 mg ed or eod unless someone here knows better.
    Last edited by playa4933; 01-10-2005 at 08:51 PM.

oh and ive read with test you dont keep your gains, will nov change that or what?

im lovin it man,, its good to hear from some real sports view... not saying bb isn't a sport... but just for the same use i am using for... im playing FS right now and next fall is goin to be my frist season in college ball.. NAIA nothin big but i love football!!! im wanting to keep my high 4.6 gain 20 pounds and play ROLB my favorit.... give it up for Derek Brooks.... i took D-bol but it made me use too much oxygen when running so im thinkin test-e for some size and eq for the endurance and oxygen... correct me if im wrong

hmm what do you mean by oxygen help with eq? If you mean breathing i am definatly interested. I love football, but i have breathing problems and asthma. I am thinkin of tryin ephedrine if i can find a place selling unless there is a better option, i cant carry my inhailer along the entire practice. Any help?

also what is some advantages prop has over other test, ive read less water retention and shorter acting, but what else?? I need to gain some speed mainly, i just want this next season to be very very painful for the other team if you know what i mean. Im gonna start doing more power/explosive work, such as some snatch's and stuff.

edit: the place im buying from sells a 10ml vial with 100mg/ml concentration. Would this be enough for a first cycle?? I would probably to 50-100 mg ed or eod unless someone here knows better.
    ok good questions, im running prop right now.

-props only advantages are the shorter acting esther and less water retention, test is test. but it is out of your system in less than 3 weeks, which makes it good for passing drug tests.

-speed is going to be through training, no AAS will help you gain speed specificaly. snatch's and power cleans are great for speed.

-a 10ml vial will only give you about 13 days (at most) worth of prop, assuming you are running 75mg ED (which is reccommended). I am guessing you cycle will last about 60-70 days, your choice. you can do the calculations from there for prices and what not. good luck!

Duma is offline Associate Member
    For football, especially at the skilled positions (LB, S, WR, RB) I'd highly recommend Anavar (for strength, speed, and explosiveness, can help cut a bit of fat too), EQ (strength, size, endurance), and a maintenance dose of Test Prop. Thats the ideal football players regimen in my idea. Adjust your diet accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Duma
    For football, especially at the skilled positions (LB, S, WR, RB) I'd highly recommend Anavar (for strength, speed, and explosiveness, can help cut a bit of fat too), EQ (strength, size, endurance), and a maintenance dose of Test Prop. Thats the ideal football players regimen in my idea. Adjust your diet accordingly.
    oh yea, i forgot to add var. good call. EQ is nice too, just is in your system for a while.

these are all great replys guys i really hope this is helpin people out

thanks ya'll

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    If the detec time for Tren could be proven (some say 4 months, others say 4 weeks I heard Vaild agruments for both times) Tren would be the best for Football players, leaner, stonger, faster. I took my changes and didn't get tested.

Quote Originally Posted by Duma

Anavar is there another name for it ....????

Quote Originally Posted by D_B_rooking
    Anavar is there another name for it ....????
    people either call it "var" or anavar

its definatly helping me out. Again this is my first cycle so i am gonna try and stick to one or 2 roids. And of course i dont have alot of cash right now. Out of Anavar Tren and EQ, which has least side effects? Mainy my biggest worry is water retention. I really do need something to help my breathing, any thoughts? My plan is to do this cycle, and maybe when the season starts do some prop as maintanance and to keep me aggressive and gaining thoughout the season. Testing is of no worry, they dont test us, pretty badass. Again thanks for all the responses, this is definatly putting my on the right trail.
    Last edited by playa4933; 01-10-2005 at 10:27 PM.

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    If testing isn't a problem I would most def go with tren , but then again you said money was issue. For tren that can be a good thing and bad thing. You can make it yourself for dirt cheap (easy as making a cake). Or you could get some lab product which can be pricey. Tren hands down is best for football players, thats why the clown from balco made a custom version of tren for those raiders players but they ended up getting popped. btw have to run some test with tren to keep your man relish flowing.

man i don't really know about anavar but eq i belive doesn't have many sides at all... no bloat or water retention (correct me if im wrong) but i would take a test with it...

im thinking about this

Test e- 2shots a week 250mg for 12wk
    eq- 1 shot a week 200mg for 10wk
    nolva-ed 10mg 15wk
    pct-clomid and nolva week 13-15 (FOR FOOTBALL)

flame away on this one you guys are the ones helpin me....

thanks

No testing? lucky. Well Tren and Prop are a BADASS combo, just read about it in a lot of the bros threads here. Either way you are going to want test in your cycle. You may want to run test E if you are not being tested, less frequent injections, same results as prop just takes longer for it to kick in. But tren (also called fina) and prop may be a great combo. sides are not too bad with the two.

oh yea, forgot about the prices. well i would love to run anavar , but its SSOOO frickin expensive. tren is too if you dont make it yourself. EQ isnt as pricey, but still isnt cheap. theres some great threads on how to make your own tren in the informational forum.

im running prop only right now. im going to add some dbol in for a few weeks just for the fun of it. i would add var but im not payin 800 bucks for like 7 weeks worth. i would be an idiot and run fina (even though i run the risk of being tested), but i dont have access to any fina pellets so i could make my own, oh well.

yeah i know, last season i thought i was screwed with drug testing because i do enjoy some fun every now and then (what can i say i like to party). I plan to stop all that use during my cycle. But we dont get tested, there really isnt a roid problem around here, **** small towns. I think i might look into the tren and test combo, as long as side effects are minimal, looks like a hot ticket. Ill read up on that stack. Thanks
    edit: is tren the same thing as the finaject?

Quote Originally Posted by D_B_rooking
    man i don't really know about anavar but eq i belive doesn't have many sides at all... no bloat or water retention (correct me if im wrong) but i would take a test with it...

im thinking about this

Test e- 2shots a week 250mg for 12wk
    eq- 1 shot a week 200mg for 10wk
    nolva-ed 10mg 15wk
    pct-clomid and nolva week 13-15 (FOR FOOTBALL)

flame away on this one you guys are the ones helpin me....

thanks
    ok i believe your saying your total for test e each week would be 500mg, thats good. I suggest running eq at 400mg/wk. i forgot the details about eq, but just do a search for it and you find more than enough info on how to finalize your cycle. oh yea and your starting dates for pct are incorrect. youll find some great sample cycles when you search.

what is the full name for tren ... so i can look it up.... if its trenabol it sounds alot like eq...

edit: is tren the same thing as the finaject?
    yes it is, the full name is trenbelone acetate

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    ok i believe your saying your total for test e each week would be 500mg, thats good. I suggest running eq at 400mg/wk. i forgot the details about eq, but just do a search for it and you find more than enough info on how to finalize your cycle. oh yea and your starting dates for pct are incorrect. youll find some great sample cycles when you search.

yea my bad wait 21 days to start the pct...

hey when i was lookin around steroid .com i found http://steroid.com/63.php . It makes it sound like tren has a lot of side effects, including acne like crazy with i really want to avoid. It even says all tren out there is outdated or fake so i have no idea what to think on it. Any thoughts?

hey when i was lookin around steroid .com i found http://steroid.com/63.php . It makes it sound like tren has a lot of side effects, including acne like crazy with i really want to avoid. It even says all tren out there is outdated or fake so i have no idea what to think on it. Any thoughts?
    i have never taken tren , just read a lot about it because i plan on using it when i can. from what i have read the worst side is "fina dick", but taking test with it should solve the problem. tons of members here choose fina as their AAS of choice, and thats for a reason. i guess sides are so-so, but not nearly as bad as some can be, like Anadrol .

stunna9fiddyfour is offline New Member
    Be careful the ncaa will test at random times, I don't know about naia. We thought that they only tested in Febuary but last year they ended up doing 2 random tests one in early Sep and then another in March including the one they always do in Feb. They are also pretty much impossible to beat because I have taken two and both times they have made me get completly naked lift my arms above my head and turn in a circle to make sure there are no tubes or anything. Then they'll watch you while you go and I only played d2. So your best bet is taking it early summer when you get off for school and then make sure you're clean before school starts again. Again I don't know if ncaa is difffenent then naia but you'll be suspended for a year for your first offence.

man im thinkin stay with some eq... it sounds about like the same ****

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information