bigjaylow is offline Associate Member

Recommended Cylcle

I needed to know the best and safest way to take anadrol 75 mg tabs from qv which I hope are real, with a recommended cycle. I also have sust 250 10 amps, 100 dbol , 20 cc deca , and 20 cc winny. I've juiced before and don't intend on takin it all at once obviously, but need a plan. Right now I weigh about 240 on a 5'11 frame, my fat is high in the high teens low twenty's, which I know is not good, but I've been waiting to use some of this stuff for quite sometime.
    Last edited by bigjaylow; 01-10-2005 at 05:19 PM. Reason: typo

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    start out with 1 a day and go from there,its a safe bet they are underdosed anyway,also its not the best of ideas to use deca with bf so high and your gonna need more test if you plan on running your cycle more then 5 weeks

bigjaylow is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Dog, appreciate the fast response. I leave for Jamiaca in 2 weeks and when I get back I'm doing nothing but cardio and high reps, and try to eat nothing but chicken, I got this fat from a failing Atkin's diet plan.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't have enough gear!!! Example: 10 amps of Sust 250 will only give you 5 weeks at 500mg. Also, Sust needs to be injected EOD!!! (every other day). I would slow down and do some research...

Also whatever cycle you put together, make sure Test is the base!!!!

Best of luck,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 01-10-2005 at 05:42 PM.

Thread Information