Glock-19 is offline Banned

Question Please give me some feedback.

Im 33 years old and have been bodybuilding naturally for 13 years. Since I turned 30 I feel I need an extra boost. 2 weeks ago I started using Equipoise 150 mg per week for 5 weeks. I have ordered 60 ml winstrol 30mg which I will be getting this week. I would like some feedback from the senior members on things I should do and not do. Thanks alot.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    check out steroid cycles on the home page. There is tons of info here, and honestly you need to know what you are doing inside and out before you begin a cycle. Since you already have, personally I would buy some clomid from this online store(the flashy thing in the top right corner) and stop taking the Equipoise , and start the clomid. Keep the winstrol till you have figured out exactly what yuo want to do, and then go from there. If you got more questions feel free to private message me.

OH YEAH I FORGOT!!!

WELCOME

Thank you for your feedback Scooby. Why do you think I should stop taking the Equipoise ? Ive heard only good things about it.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Thank you for your feedback Scooby. Why do you think I should stop taking the Equipoise? Ive heard only good things about it.
    The Newbie Dilemma: To Test or Not to Test

Sorry to hijack, but read that.

the link is informative, but to answer your question frankly, it shuts down your normal testosterone production. This causes more problems, and will actually hinder what you are trying to do. If you run Equipoise (EQ) you need to also run a testosterone with it.

did you get my PM bro?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    2 weeks ago I started using Equipoise 150 mg per week for 5 weeks
    That is not enough EQ and not long enough to be an effecient cycle. And like mentioned before you need some test with it (preferably enanthate or cypionate since it is your first time). You should take the EQ for at least 10 weeks minimum and at least 400mg/week IMO. I took 500mg for 12 weeks and I wish now that I would have taken 600/wk. Good luck bro.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    check out steroid cycles on the home page. There is tons of info here, and honestly you need to know what you are doing inside and out before you begin a cycle. Since you already have, personally I would buy some clomid from this online store(the flashy thing in the top right corner) and stop taking the Equipoise , and start the clomid. Keep the winstrol till you have figured out exactly what yuo want to do, and then go from there. If you got more questions feel free to private message me.

OH YEAH I FORGOT!!!

WELCOME
    i agree with Scooby and bro we need to know your stats?

Thanks for all the feedback.

Thanks alot for the info. Its really appreciated, and thanks for the pm scooby I am gonna take your advice.

Thread Information