Cheters is offline New Member

Getting PINS in Cali

For the people in cali, what is the best way to get your pins? Do any places online ship to CA, or is that still against the law?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheters
    For the people in cali, what is the best way to get your pins? Do any places online ship to CA, or is that still against the law?

RYVMED.com

chief55 is offline New Member
    You can also pick them up from feed stores. If they give you any problems, I would just say they are for my sheep. Tell them your sheep have a cold and you are administering LA200. This will get you the darts you need.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I Get Mine At Good Ol Rite Aid Pharmacy!!!!!!!!! But I Live In Michigan

Sorry About Your Luck!!

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chief55
    You can also pick them up from feed stores. If they give you any problems, I would just say they are for my sheep. Tell them your sheep have a cold and you are administering LA200. This will get you the darts you need.
    Thats good. I like the sheep thing. I guess its good I just moved from cali

SuperChicken1 is offline Junior Member
    Read the product line thread on Chemical Anarchy.

http://animalkits.haha.be/phpBB7/viewtopic.php?t=10208

" Syringes and Needles:
    (Check the 'Syringes and laws' thread at http://animalkits.haha.be/phpBB7/vie...t=4296&start=0 to make sure YOU are doing
    everything legal.')
    Syringes and needle combos for research, vet, or where legal for human use. If you don't
    see it, ask. Direct from my supplier and any 'vet' catalog out there is this: 'The only states
    that require proof of license for vet needles are Mass, NY, Virginia and RI', so you can get
    them from me or anywhere. I know of no restrictions on 'research' facilities or ink filling as
    seen in those commercials on TV. Know and exercise your rights. As far as I'm concerned,
    needles are legal everywhere for lab/research/ink filling/and measuring out over the
    counter could medicines and the DEA has not told me
    anything different. I use syringes in my lab for sterile transfer and then I don't need to
    wash any glassware or worry about breakage as I would if I were using glass pipettes.
    Many people also use them in their kitchens to inject food with flavorings or administer
    liquid oral medicines. If you choose to do something illegal with them in your state then
    that is between you and the government of your state. "

It seems that what you plan to use them for makes a difference...

SuperChicken1

Gills is offline Associate Member
    just order off of AAR i live in Cali and they ship no problem. *** works as well!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Plug for AAR, click the banner in the upper right of your screen. I just recieved my third order from them and have never had a problem!

insanepump621 is offline Member

yo about ordering pinz...

Yo just go to getpinz.com good luck though... my buddy got a ticket and aressted as i can remember for having pinz we just go to rite aid or a towns drug shop but he got pulled over for speeding and he got a misdeamnor of a hypodermic needles or some ****. Nothing happened to him though for it i think the cop was jus busting his balls... You should like a towns pharamcy... not like a chain branch pharamacy... an independent one

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    you are allowed to have 5 needles on you without getting busted arr slangs to cali

Thread Information