Thread: Gyno question

Wino is offline Junior Member

Gyno question

I've had a very mild case of gyno from since I was 12. Im 24 now, so I've lived with it for 12 years. I have the small marbles under my nips, and decided to have that sh!t cut out. I've recently done a lot of research this and found a great doc.

However, I was thinking about doing my first cycle before surgery. Can I keep the gyno stable if I use nolva throughout? Or would I be crazy to try it?

Thanks

Take it from someone who had gyno for a long portion of time, get it cut out before you start your first cycle.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone is different, but yes I believe it is possible to cycle (mild) and not aggravate it, assuming you take the proper anti-e's.

Ill play it safe and get it cut out first.

Does this mean that once signs of gyno appear in a normal user they should completely stop using gear till its cut out?

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Everyone is different, but yes I believe it is possible to cycle (mild) and not aggravate it, assuming you take the proper anti-e's.
    I heard that taking 20mg of nolva ED throughout a cycle + proper PCT will keep it in check. Can anyone confirm this? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Wino
    Ill play it safe and get it cut out first.

Does this mean that once signs of gyno appear in a normal user they should completely stop using gear till its cut out?
    Well they I have known people to continue but bump their nolva up to 80mg's per day, and the symptoms subsided.

Yeah, I heard you can make gyno shrink or even disappear with enough nolva. But it will only work on a newly formed gland. Apparently no amount of anti-e's will shrink gyno thats been stable for years.

Which makes wonder, if anti e's wont shrink stable gyno... maybe high amounts of estrogen in the body would not have an effect on stable gyno either.

But definitely wait for the surgery like you said, just not worth the risk.

Felon is offline New Member

Gyno

Quick question to the Gyno experts out there. I have done several cycles in the past but nothing more than 250mg of Sos/wk or 100mg of Prop. EOD for a period of 8-10 weeks max. I did not take Nolva during the Sos but did during the Prop. Which as a result has made my nipples a little irritated.

I am stepping up my gear doing D-BOL ( 30mg ED for 4 weeks ) and Test E ( 500mg / wk for 10 weeks ) along with Deca ...

I don't have gyno ( nothing hard in my nipples and not puffy ) but I just started my Test E and D-BOL along with 20mg of nolva and my nipples got sensitive right away. I have seen several people with gyno to know that I don't have it ... at worst my nipples just get hard easy and are sensitive to the touch.

My questions is ... if I take 20mg of Nolva and 25 to 50mg of Proviron will that keep ANY new gyno from forming while taking the D-BOL and Test?

The LAST thing I want is gyno so will this block it complety or is there still a possibility of getting it?

Thanks in advance.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    you could run ldex and nolva which would be better imo

Felon is offline New Member
    How much Ldex?

marka is offline Associate Member
    Get surgery done first, since after the surgery, you cant workout for some weeks, and will lose some size.

Thread Information