PoPpaMooP is offline New Member

cardio during clen

im a new user to clen , im sure you have noticed the other threads i have posted about it, but i was wondering what kind of cardio to do during a clen cycle. I know i shouldnt do any high intensity, but what would be good without overdoing it??

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    30-40 minutes a day 3 to 4 days a week... a brisk walk/jog on the treadmill or the bike... i like the bike cuz i can read a magazine and listen to my walkman without the headphones bouncin off my head... but take your clen after your cardio or your heart and breathing will feel all fukked up. or take ur clen in the am and do ur cardio at nite thats what i did anyways jmho

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Stick with the clen after your cardio if you're doing am cardio. The clen will acclerate your hear rate somewhat which you'll be doing anyways with the cardio. Then you can watch those bulking pounds fly off

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    How long does one have to wait after doing cardio to take clen /t3? Immediately after cardio? After cardio but before first meal (45mins)? With first meal? After first meal?

I take it immediately after AM cardio and on an empty stomach to get the maximum absorbtion possible.

Thread Information