Thread: it's working

saluu is offline Banned

it's working

okay im 6 1 was 260 and 25 percent bodyfat but i have done major cardio and have lost 15 pds and getting cut up im using eca as well when i lift my arm on the side where heart is it seems to be some pain there what could that mean anyways im taking two scoops of protein only about 100 grams of protiein a buddy goes just do cardio dont do too much protein some of turns to fat i dont know what he means

i used to take 5 scoops but now im going 2 a day need advice and after i want to start new cycle tren acetate 30 ml left taking 100mg a day how much muscle do you think i can gain roughly bros. and i have winny too what bodyfat do you have to have for winny to work.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    congrats on losing 15lbs bro....continue hitting the cardio hard
    if you are serious about adding quality muscle your gonna need 250-330g protein/ed at a minimum....
    as far as the cycle goes, with tren you can have very nice str gains....but i feel the big benefit of tren is the hardened vascularity it gives....to me that is worth the sides
    the vascularity will only come if your bf% is low......
    also, need to run test in that cycle....one of the nasty sides of tren is it shuts your natural test down very hard....and in a testless cycle, recovery will be more difficult so when you do your post cycle therapy your gains will say auf wiedersehn

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    It is true protein can turn into fat but for the most part I would ignore it. It would only happen in certain conditions and chances are you won't. Minimizing carbs in the late evening is much better then cutting protein. Only cardio may also mean loss of some lbm something I do not think you wish to do.

saluu is offline Banned
    yeah i don't wanna lose pounds but the question i have is how much can i gain from tren acetate 20 ml vial 100mg per day and tren e 250mg per ml 10ml i also have winny. my buddy did winny and tren and that is all he does he doesnt look more massive but looks more muscular like a rock his chest is all buffed up he says he takes only two scoops a day that is all you need of protein . what should i do one big cycle with tren e and tren a and winny or 2 sepertae ones help .

Thread Information