Thread: bold or deca?

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

bold or deca?

i was set on a test-e 500 ew, and deca 400 ew cyc, but when i asked my source for the gear, he suggested Bolderon, he can get anything so its not like he's just suggesting something he has so i will buy it.. he said he's had bad exp on it with horrible side effects / shut down hard.. i know it effects everyone differently, but im trying to bulk, is it a wise choice to choose bold over deca for less sides? or is the deca far superior for bulk, or is it just personal preference?? thx for the advice.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go with the boldenone i like the compound better than Deca

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I prefer the deca for bulking but it does have more sides.

ok, i knew i would get mixed advice, but will the bold give me similar results ( but not as much bulk) but far less sides? thx for advice

03636 is offline Junior Member
    This is what I did because I was where you are now last year... I started out with deca and swaped with equipoise halfway through my cycle. I am not saying thats what you should do, but thats what I did. I personaly noticed more mass with deca. I not only noticed myself, but people around me like co workers and family took notice. I just was bigger with deca. On the other hand I know the extra mass was mostly water bloat. When I switched to equipose the water bloat went away and I built more quality mass. There was a big difference, and thats why some people use equipoise on cutting cycles more so than deca. Equipose just promotes leaner gains. Anytime you ask a question like this one you are gonna get advice specific to each persons experience, so good luck.

ok thanks that helps a lot

Thread Information