Thread: New cycle

JasonX is offline New Member

New cycle

I am new here, obviously, and I was hoping if you guys could help me out. I am at 190, 5'11". I am done with sports and just want to get ripped. I have some friends who took T200, and probably some others, and they got big fast. I was wondering if I were to take T200, what a good cycle would be, and if I should be taking anything else. Thanks!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I can see from your profile that you are 18 years old. As much as you'd probably like to jump on a cycle, it's not a good idea at your age. If you were to take them at your age, there is a possibility that you could permenently lower your test levels, making it difficult to gain anything as you grow older. Train natural till you are at least 22 years old and you will thank yourself later on.

Not the answer I was hoping for, but I pretty much expected it. So far I am still into it, so please let me know what a good cycle would be and I'll take axe's recommendation into serious consideration. My friend and I are really pumped about this because we've been working out together for the past 5 years and we're hardly getting any more gains. Anyone else's views? Thanks.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    If you are 5'11'' and 190lbs and you been working out for 5 yrs. What have you been doing???

I can probably make a estimated guess that you are overtraining and undereating. With this being said you will not grow of gear cuz your diet/training is not in order. All steroids are going to do is assist you in getting bigger. If you dont already have the basics down then gear is out of the question.

Exactly. I have been taking protein supplements and eating well, but I have been stuck in a rut for a while now. Most of my earlier training was for track, so I kept weight and worked out mostly to stay in shape for track. Up until about two months ago I had gained about 20 pounds since track ended (started working out/eating for mass gain). Since then I haven't gained much weight or increased much in lifting. I work out 5 days a week and eat the right foods and everything, but I can't seem to gain anything. That's why I started thinking about gear. It's pissing me off that I can't get anywhere with my workouts, and I want to bulk up a lot more and fast.

Thread Information