Stumbo is offline Senior Member

Boobies, but not gyno, or pecs....

This question may be hard to ask, so please bear with me...

Ive been on my cycle for about 12 weeks now and I have noticed that as i gain a lil fat, it's been going to my chest (boobies). I have been taking my nolva at 20mgs/ day and letro at 1.25mg EOD. Im sure its not gyno, because ive had no ichy nipps or tenderness, and there is no hard tissue, just some fat deposits in my breast areas.

Ive never had this happen before while natural, ive had my share of natural bulks and cuts. Ive also had my share of bloat with creatine, but never had boobies like this.

So, in conclusion, my questions are, are my increased fat deposits in my boob areas caused from my cycle, and am I safe, or do I need to be concerned about gyno? Has anybody else experienced this? I gotta be careful with what shirt i wear, because some of them just dont look very flattering in my chest area . I've never heard anybody talk about it, all I hear about is gyno.

Maybe im just being over parranoid.

Angelis is offline Banned
    I had a problem similar to that once, it happened about a yr ago when I was natty with a sh*tty diet... it stayed and I couldnt get it to go away... even when I went to AAS for help to look better... I changed my diet and did more AM cardio it helped a bit but not enough... I did Clen and a good diet did F*CK ALL (Prolly fake Clen)... so I went deeper down the hole went straight to DNP and no diet at all, that hit the spot its almost completely gone from the chest and my BF% has gone down conciderably. Im not saying you should use DNP bcs its dangerous, do everything else first if it doesnt work then concider DNP.

peump is offline Senior Member
    are your anti-e's real?

Yeah, is pheon!x labs stuff, I ordered it myself online.

I already have some DNP on hand that I am going to use the last 2 weeks of my cycle, My body fat is actually extremely low, i just have a lil bit around my love handels, on my lower abs and on my tits. I have a 4 pack, and veigns on my pecs and shoulders.

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    I apologize for the ignorant question but bare with me.
    What is DNP ?
    I ask cause I have the same problem with my tits that I wanna get rid of the fat deposits.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Your bodyfat could be as high as 10-12% thats not extremely low

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    I apologize for the ignorant question but bare with me.
    What is DNP ?
    I ask cause I have the same problem with my tits that I wanna get rid of the fat deposits.
    do a search

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i have a little bit of fat around my nipples as well(not gyno just fat) and i started injecting my gh into to c if that helps. its too early to tell but ill c in another mth or so. and im def not saying go get gh but just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Your bodyfat could be as high as 10-12% thats not extremely low
    Lol, yeah, i guess to the rest of you 10 percent isnt extremely low.

joevette is offline Banned
    It's genetics, I'm the same way as are my father and brother. Some men just store more fat on their chest while they bulk up. I find that once I get below about 10% bf my chest looks alot better (so does everything else). Just keep the shirt on for the winter, and do a cutter before summer.

Thread Information