G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

run out of EQ, can i substitute with Deca?

i ran out of EQ slightly early (about 2 weeks) but i have some left over deca from a previous cycle

given that EQ is a derivitive of Deca, would it be beneficial to continue my cycle with 2 - 3weeks of deca?

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i ran out of EQ slightly early (about 2 weeks) but i have some left over deca from a previous cycle

given that EQ is a derivitive of Deca, would it be beneficial to continue my cycle with 2 - 3weeks of deca?
    Not really, deca and eq do not act in the same way. Adding 3 weeks of deca at the end of a cycle will just make it harder to recover. Run a small amount of test for the last couple of weeks.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

No it would be a waste............ it would take a few weeks for the deca to build blood levels because it's a different compound.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    Not really, deca and eq do not act in the same way. Adding 3 weeks of deca at the end of a cycle will just make it harder to recover. Run a small amount of test for the last couple of weeks.

well i'm running sustenon with the EQ

could i continue running the sust for 3 weeks after i finish the EQ?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    well i'm running sustenon with the EQ

could i continue running the sust for 3 weeks after i finish the EQ?
    Yes this would be your best bet.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

eq is not a "derivitive" of deca. It's not a nandrolone compound, it's a testosterone based compound. The two are apples and oranges, and i for one wonder how anyone drew the connection. Don't bother with the deca, just finish up with the test.

Thread Information