Baba is offline Associate Member

Test suspension?

Whats up guys, I was wondering since this test has no esters and sides appear very fast while on it, people that have used this test, how long did you cycle it?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    test susp should be shot twice a day it leaves ur body very quick not worth it imo
    unlees u dont mind being a pincushion

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    all i can say is ouch!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    It can be quite painful. The only good things about suspension are the fact that it does not make you bloat and there may be an effect of site enlargement where the site injected uses the test first.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i have used it and find it very effective. i did not shoot twice a day. I did one shot a day at 100mg and that worked well for me. as far as site injections I was doing in my chest and found my chest gained 2 inches. the susp was an oil based susp and it was very painful. it was hard to bench and move my arms. but strength was very good. didn't get any bloat but I feel that I do not get any bloat from test. I am goin to make some water based homebrew soon @ 100mg/ml.

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    i'll be getting some this week, i've never used it before so i figured i'd give it a shot. my source just started making it and he says that i can use a 27ga. pin so it shouldnt be too bad with 50mg 2 times a day. im gonna be using it for 4 weeks

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    i have used it and find it very effective. i did not shoot twice a day. I did one shot a day at 100mg and that worked well for me. as far as site injections I was doing in my chest and found my chest gained 2 inches. the susp was an oil based susp and it was very painful. it was hard to bench and move my arms. but strength was very good. didn't get any bloat but I feel that I do not get any bloat from test. I am goin to make some water based homebrew soon @ 100mg/ml.
    how long did it take you to gain those 2 inches?

JJEB2 is offline Member
    4 weeks. i would say it was from back growth also since when you measure your lats when measuring chest. my chest was swollen as **** hahah. the size went down after the frequent injections.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    also i should add that i started in my glutes. tried both spots in glutes. shot once each in my tri hahah. site was all red and warm fora few days. then moved to my chest and did lats every now and again. site inject is just for the time being i would say.

c5529 is offline Member
    I've used test suspension. the gains come very rapidly -- strength and mass. I shot it once a day and it worked well, but the 1/2 life is extremely short, so for max effectiveness, twice a day would be optimal...I found it very difficult to inject -- I used 23 guage and the crystals still clogged the needle. I found that shaking the syringe right before the injection helped.. The injections themselves were quite painful as well....IMO, I'd suggest test prop -- similar results and much easier to inject and work with.....

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I recieved a 2 week sample of susp a while back, shot 50mg 2x /day, it was quite painful and also very hard to push thru a 23g syringe, 22g was a little better. I didn't run it long enough to see much site growth unfortunetly but its strong stuff

Thread Information