ManzNumero1 is offline Member

stickin it to the calves

i wanna try stickin it to the calves, i have 3/4" inch pins, how much of them should i put in, scared of veins but will def. aspirate , just checkin if anyone here has done them before, how they did them ?

also what type of gains in the calves did you gain from it.

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    i wanna try stickin it to the calves, i have 3/4" inch pins, how much of them should i put in, scared of veins but will def. aspirate , just checkin if anyone here has done them before, how they did them ?

also what type of gains in the calves did you gain from it.
    I did it for a while with winny and they would swell up for a few days, but you could barely walk. And you could forget working them out. Once I learned how bad you could mess them up, I quit doing it.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    calves hurt bad lots of nerves

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya i've hear calves r a bitch to shoot in, i dont think im gon try it. u have to b careful doin it in the claves bro.

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    yea I have been shooting calves lately with a 5/8" 25g pin and only shooting winny but from what I read about the injections down there I dont know if I want to do it anymore, do a search on calf injections and you will see the thread.

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    I did a whole cycle of winnie in my calves and loved it. My calves were totally transformed. I had the worst looking calves ever before that cycle now I am very proud of my calves. I went in the top of calf below back of knee at a 45 degree angle with 5/8 inch 23 g I also used some stuff i can not remember the name with it, we got it to mix with suspension to keep from stopping up, i will look up the name of the stuff, I had a little soreness sometimes but never stopped me from training. I trained them MWF 2 exercise to 3 sets to failure. Everyone is different.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    y would u inject in your claves? thats simply stupid. there is nothing like local growth...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    y would u inject in your claves? thats simply stupid. there is nothing like local growth...
    It's like any other site to inject in.............. the compound will be picked up into the blood stream............ When doing ED injections you need to find sites to inject in so not to build too much scar tissue.

Also, unless you are injecting suspension, IGF then there will not be localized growth from the injection.

Thread Information