Syndicate is offline Associate Member

Post Is the hype true

........On superdrol? I've seen all the posts... Think about that . From Bryan and I've gone to designersupp .com to look for their logs. But there are none. Now seeing that it has now twice sold out in under a couple hours and over the course of a couple days. Who has used it and what where your results? Someone has to be on it as of now; and I'm sure that others are curious too in more than controlled tests run by the company, and theories about what could and should happen.

Thanks
    -Syn

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I would also like to see some input from the real gear crowd, not just the PH guys...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    me too, one of my buddies wants some but i dunno wut the bug hype is all about! but shlt i might even give it a try if someone can actually say its good, and i dont just want som dude thats only used ph b4 pls and thank you.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    if it were really that good, they'd produce more of it.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    if it were really that good, they'd produce more of it.
    true and i personally dont think any of tnat ph crap is good. especially when u can get the real stuff!

I know that seems the obvious answer to you and a few others. Yet some of us are exploring the fine line between ph/steriods . Gear is in the forcast considering the impeding bill coming into effect. However for now a 90% chance of syringe showers isnt in my 5 day outlook.

-Syn

There has to be someone. Bryan you are apart of the Superdrol movement, any buddies using? You?

Go to anabolic minds a lot of people there are using it and there's a sh1tload of posts about it. They swear by it, all i hear is postives. I got a few bottles on the way to finally test it out myself.

Thanks, I'll take a look n if I find anything interesting I'll repost it here.

-Syn

Blood work for a guy off Avant labs site... "b5150"
    21 days on, with 17 @ 40mg or more.

After using it at a high dose for three weeks, this is what we see:

HDL is 23, and GGT is is 20, both great in comparison to what M1T would have done. AST at 22, and ALT at 31 are also great indications.

LDL was 141, making the LDL/HDL ratio 6.17, for those who would want to know.

We will see how these change after a month of PCT, but this, folks, is as 'bad' as Superdrol gets.

Conclusion: this is nowhere nearly as toxic as M1T, not even in the same league in terms of toxicity, which means that M1T is not even in Superdrol's league in terms of a choiceworthy bulking steroid .

The result for his M1T cycle are on anabolic minds forum and as of now its down.

korexite is offline Junior Member
    I think its a bunch of bull**** a lot of the so called "testers" seem like they are tied in heavily with the makers and sellers.

its a lot of hype that will make them a lot of money. look a methyl-d, same deal. All the hype and then the real feedback. its crap.

Thread Information