Smart@$$ is offline Banned

Frontload on 1gram of test???

Would you, those with this kind of dose experience, frontload on a 1 gram of test cycle for 14 weeks? this would be 2 grams first week only.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I am curious about this also. I was thinking of frontloading with dbol , but decided to go ahead and just get enough test to run 500mg for 12 weeks. Should i run 1000mg the first week, thus cutting the cycle to 11 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    I am curious about this also. I was thinking of frontloading with dbol, but decided to go ahead and just get enough test to run 500mg for 12 weeks. Should i run 1000mg the first week, thus cutting the cycle to 11 weeks?
    Yes to your question. How about twice that much for anyone who has done this.

seanw is offline Banned
    There have been a few threads discussing this, do a search on "Front Loading"

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    There have been a few threads discussing this, do a search on "Front Loading"
    Yeah but not on a gram big boy, oh, and thanks for taking that gay a$$ picture of that naked guy down . Anyway doing dbol 50mg ed for 6 weeks as well(its ok, do not freak out). Two grams first week?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    if your going to front load it needs to be a fast acting test...such as suspension. or orals like dbol or anadrol .

Quote Originally Posted by fusion600
    if your going to front load it needs to be a fast acting test...such as suspension. or orals like dbol or anadrol.
    Actually that is called a kickstart or jumpstart. Anyone with a gram+ per week that would frontload (obvious from earlier post on top of dbol )?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO bro I would not front load a gram.. But I am sure people do it..

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart@$$
    Yeah but not on a gram big boy, oh, and thanks for taking that gay a$$ picture of that naked guy down . Anyway doing dbol 50mg ed for 6 weeks as well(its ok, do not freak out). Two grams first week?
    Pleasure, but if I get to many requests I may have to put it back up there. The pic that is

Thread Information