bucslayer46 is offline New Member

plz help w/ cycle

i recently started using winstrol depot i have been injecting 1ml every other day i just wanted to make sure this was right winstrol is the only thing im using, im kinda new at this and thought it might be a good 1 to start off with

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol only cycle = bad idea

You need some kind of test in there bro or your natural test levels will shut down and you won't have any tests in your system and that is the dominant male hormone. Also, what strength is the winstrol you injecting? I would try to get some test ASAP and start using it along with the winny.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Research.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Winstrol only cycle = bad idea

You need some kind of test in there bro or your natural test levels will shut down and you won't have any tests in your system and that is the dominant male hormone. Also, what strength is the winstrol you injecting? I would try to get some test ASAP and start using it along with the winny.
    your natural test levels will shut down even more with test also.... but YES you do need to add some test to the cycle.... what are your goals? and winny needs to be taken ED

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    your natural test levels will shut down even more with test also.... but YES you do need to add some test to the cycle.... what are your goals? and winny needs to be taken ED
    Yes I know that, I just met that with winstrol alone his natural test levels would shut down and he wouldn't have any test in his system. When he adds test to the mix, his natural levels shut down, BUT he has some exogeneous test in his system to compensate for his natural test production be lowered.

bucslayer46 is offline New Member
    thanx alot, my main goal is to increase speed because i play middle linebacker and speed is my weak point im 5'10 201lbs im not as strong as i would like to be so i thought it would help a little with strength ive been training for about 2 years now and i was wondering if any of you could put me together a stack since i am not the most knowledgable on the subject. im not looking for a easy was out i just want to be the best.

Thread Information