JoeyJuice is offline Banned

New cycle 2Gs of Test

New cycle 2000 mg of test weeks 1-12
    700 mg of tren weeks 1-8
    nova weeks 1-12 20mg a day

Questions can I add more tren without serious risks?
    can I add halotestin ?
    at what dose?

my goal- to get alot bigger and lose alot of fat.
    my stats-Im 5'11" 240 12% b/f
    4 cycles...Gh Test 1500mg
    test tren
    Test deca
    Test Eq for 8monthes and anavar

Can you? Or should you?

I did a cycle of 2g per week of test, along with 2g per week of deca . I gained as much weight during that cycle (20-25lbs?) as I did in my first, 8 years ago.

It was a remarkably dumb idea, in retrospect.

why would you say it was a dumb idea. i got really go results with 1500mg

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    He is saying more is not always better..

Right Hooker.

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Dang that is nice, I would keep tren where it is at add winny injectable 100mg ed for first 6 weeks. then on weeks 7-14 hit anavar 40-60mg ed. SWEET!

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    that a boy...you will be pleased with your results if your food and training is good.

Remember, the whole recommendation of 500mg of test per week is pretty much arbitrary. There were never any studies done to compare the efficacy and safety of 3g versus 500mg. What we have is basically "tradition" (ooohhhhh better not deviate from that!) within the online steroid community. BDTR posted some results which seemed to suggest more is better without many more side effects

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Froid
    that a boy...you will be pleased with your results if your food and training is good.

Remember, the whole recommendation of 500mg of test per week is pretty much arbitrary. There were never any studies done to compare the efficacy and safety of 3g versus 500mg. What we have is basically "tradition" (ooohhhhh better not deviate from that!) within the online steroid community. BDTR posted some results which seemed to suggest more is better without many more side effects
    What!!! I think you have some reading to do.

Remember, the whole recommendation of 500mg of test per week is pretty much arbitrary. There were never any studies done to compare the efficacy and safety of 3g versus 500mg. What we have is basically "tradition" (ooohhhhh better not deviate from that!) within the online steroid community.
    Well...there have been studies up to 600mgs...there's never going to be a 3g/week study, though.

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    That's one hell of a cycle bro.

There's a point of diminishing returns I feel....and it's well below 2g of test. I don't even do 2g total cycles anymore...and I've tried every dose from 25mgs/dbol per day to 4100mgs (around 2g each)per week of test/deca .

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    There's a point of diminishing returns I feel....and it's well below 2g of test. I don't even do 2g total cycles anymore...and I've tried every dose from 25mgs/dbol per day to 4100mgs (around 2g each)per week of test/deca.
    Geunea pigging yourself or what?

Yeah....I test out my theories on myself before I reccomend them to anyone. I tried the Benadryl thing first...I was one of the first people on the net to try Mast E...anyway, I think....2g/week is the point I would never really reccomend anyone ever go over.

Currently I stay under a gram.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    700mg of TREN ??? Have you ever done tren before? I tried 100mg ED and had to immediately go to a lower dose. The sides were NOT worth it!

I also did 1.5 of test and honestly didn't see any major differences than doing 600mg. Thats just me.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member

I like your mindset.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Yeah, that is plenty of Tren . Too much for alot of people. Be nice to your kidneys and leave the doses where they are if not dropping both a little---525mg of Tren and a G of Test will do the trick for most people.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    I am at 1000 mgs a week of Test e, 600 mgs a week of EQ and 5 iu's a day of GH. I feel the GH, but 1 gram of test did not give me the results I was hoping for. I have run plenty of cycles that included 750 mgs a week of test, but this is my first 1000mgs a week cycle. Would it be safe to bump it up to 1500 mgs a week? Is that really a lot of test weekly??

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    700mg of TREN ??? Have you ever done tren before? I tried 100mg ED and had to immediately go to a lower dose. The sides were NOT worth it!

I also did 1.5 of test and honestly didn't see any major differences than doing 600mg. Thats just me.
    Last time I did 525 of tren and 1500mg of test very pleased

1500 was no problem last time

Thread Information