saluu is offline Banned

what can i expect from this cycle

i plan on doing tren acetate wks 1-20 100mg a day
    tren enhthuante 250mg per day for 1-10 wks
    winny wks 5-10 at 50mg a day have about 100 tablets

what kind of gains can i expect muscle wise and what can i expect bloat or what i know test but i decided to go without test this time i have clomid and triblus for pct as usual so help i plan on cutting cycle high protein and low carb and low calories lots of cardio what can i expect i will front load it with m1t in the beginning bye.

bullram is offline Member
    thats an awful cycle, tren a for 20 weeks
    and tren e 250mg ed
    no test?

RESEARCH bro wtf

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu

what kind of gains can i expect muscle wise and what can i expect bloat or what i know test but i decided to go without test this time i have clomid and triblus for pct as usual so help i plan on cutting cycle high protein and low carb and low calories lots of cardio what can i expect i will front load it with m1t in the beginning bye.
    So you will be running TREN ace and TREN E with winny............

You can look forward to being shut down very hard and having a extreamly hard recovery from that cycle.

Where's the Test? Also, There's no need to run Tren ace and Tren e together like that.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    You are running the tren way too long my friend.

saluu is offline Banned
    okay i might go 10 weeks on tren and drop the tren enthuante now can i keep most of my gains . i had a friend do finaplix and winny and he kept most of his gains as well

You will need to add test to that cycle

ex
    1 - 13 Test Enan
    1 - 10 Tren Ace
    10 - 15 Winny
    1 - 15 Nolva
    1 - 15 Letro
    1 - 15 B6

PCT

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    much better.. clean and simple

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You will need to add test to that cycle

ex
    1 - 13 Test Enan
    1 - 10 Tren Ace
    10 - 15 Winny
    1 - 15 Nolva
    1 - 15 Letro
    1 - 15 B6

PCT

I should have asked before but what is your cycle history?

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    mudman what is he b6 used for
    it's used to help keep prolactin levels from getting higher and then causing the user to lactate. Tren /fina, deca will cause this but it's rare but more common when no test is in the cycle.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 01-11-2005 at 09:31 PM.

saluu is offline Banned
    you can survive without test i know alot of people doing cycle with out test and still keeping their gains the question i have is what kind of gains can i expect from this cycle.

you can survive without test i know alot of people doing cycle with out test and still keeping their gains the question i have is what kind of gains can i expect from this cycle.
    On some cycles this could be true............ but the cycle you have laid out you will nedd test.

Do more research....... you will find all your answers.

spooledup is offline Banned
    I'm using tren and EQ only now. Nice gains in strength and size, no problems with willy.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

What the hell how do you expect to gain muscle on a low-carb diet? Those are used for cutting. Unless you plan on eating 1000 grams of protein per day there's no way youre going to get enough calories.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll sum it up for you....

"Ask not what your cycle can do for you, but what you can do for your cycle"

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I'll sum it up for you....

"Ask not what your cycle can do for you, but what you can do for your cycle"
    I might have to start using this!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

No flame bro, but this might be one of the worst cycles I've seen. Listen to Mud. He layed out a nice cycle for you...

saluu is offline Banned

what is wrong with winny and tren acetate together

my buddy does that and he is fine and always puts on muslce and gets hard without test . I do have one shot left of test i plan to take towards the end of the cycle but dudes test is not necessary i have talked to people in my gym and i am only doing a month of tren maybe 6 wks and winny and then clomid for pct and do tren e later how does that sound guys honestly and how much can i gain muscle wise

and to that idiot who said with low carb and low calories you can;t put muscle you can why do you think bodybuilders maintain their muscles while cutting they go low carb and calories gee i wonder answer they increase the building blocks of muscle protein freak. protein builds muscle freak.

too many expert wannabes here you can do any cycle without test it is not recommended but you can just look at anabolics 2004 half of the cycles they menitioned dont even have test in it. i admit test is the best but it is not essential even if you put test in to your body your natural test still shuts down it might be alittle quicker to recover but their is no study to prove that natural test is shutdown and you put other hormones in your body called testerone it is the same but it is not natural. shutdown is shutdown period.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Well do your cycle then.

my buddy does that and he is fine and always puts on muslce and gets hard without test . I do have one shot left of test i plan to take towards the end of the cycle but dudes test is not necessary i have talked to people in my gym and i am only doing a month of tren maybe 6 wks and winny and then clomid for pct and do tren e later how does that sound guys honestly and how much can i gain muscle wise

and to that idiot who said with low carb and low calories you can;t put muscle you can why do you think bodybuilders maintain their muscles while cutting they go low carb and calories gee i wonder answer they increase the building blocks of muscle protein freak. protein builds muscle freak.

too many expert wannabes here you can do any cycle without test it is not recommended but you can just look at anabolics 2004 half of the cycles they menitioned dont even have test in it. i admit test is the best but it is not essential even if you put test in to your body your natural test still shuts down it might be alittle quicker to recover but their is no study to prove that natural test is shutdown and you put other hormones in your body called testerone it is the same but it is not natural. shutdown is shutdown period.
    They are able to keep a lot of the muscle because of the amount of AAS they are running at the time. If your looking to put on a lot of size then carbs are VERY important in helping you do this......... running low carbs for long periods will make you end up looking flat and could end up eatting your hard earned muscle.

You're also correct being shutdown is the same no matter what you are running but the synthetic test is what's going to allow you to keep a good sex drive, keep mood swings low, keep deppression down........ among other sysmptoms that are associated with low test production. Also, when running drugs that have the ability to raise prolactin levels (which are more of a killer to sex drive and the other stuff I mentioned) the use of test will help keep that from happeneing.

It's up to you.................. You asked a question that was open ended and you got alot of answers you didn't like. You need to decide for yourself what your next step is. Either run the cycle the way you planned or change it................... this is JMO from a "expert wannabe"

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Low-carb, low calorie, all that tren , and you want to know what gains will look like?

My god son, like everyone else on here said, do some research. Who cares what your friend did........

TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Well do your cycle then.
    werd.

saluu is offline Banned
    you can gain muscle low carb and low calorie with high diet mudman seems to his stuff anyways mudman what you think i have high bodyfat so tren is great for cutting i dont have a girlfriend so i dont need test bro so is it possible to gain with high protein lots of cardio and good diet . how do bodybuilders do it tell me .

you can gain muscle low carb and low calorie with high diet mudman seems to his stuff anyways mudman what you think i have high bodyfat so tren is great for cutting i dont have a girlfriend so i dont need test bro so is it possible to gain with high protein lots of cardio and good diet . how do bodybuilders do it tell me .
    Are you asking or telling me you can gain muscle with low carb/calorie diet?

If your asking then IMO you can't.......... You might be able to maintain your current weight. If your telling me then I would say from experiance it isn't going to happen.

Tren is a versatile drug........ put it in a bulking cycle with the correct diet geared towards bulking and you will grow.............. if the goal is to cut and everything is geared towards that tren will help in that also. So with a high calorie, high protein, low carb you may gain a little but most likely you will maintain.

You need to come to the conclusion on what you actually want from this cycle bulk or cut............... You can't have both.

Also, test isn't just if you have a girl or not............. after natural production of hormone is shut down you may be wishing you added test to the cycle.

Why are you against running test? Is it that you think it will make you gain more fat? If that's it then you would be wrong........... test will actually help you lower your body fat.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    No test='s no cycle for me.

Thread Information