Thread: Fsh

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member

Fsh

i know that clomid increases LH and FSH. But my question is what is Follicle stimulating hormone actually doing in the body? the reason im asking this is that after every course especially if i use test and tren my hair gets really thin all over the scalp, but during the pct when i use cloimd and add small amounts of humatrope the hair grows back very thick. now i dont have male bolding pattern because i dont have e reeceding hairline or anything like that. can someone explain this? read the stickies didnt find this anywhere.
    thanks

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Follicle stimulataing hormone has nothing to do with hair follicles, I can tell you that much. My hair grew back even before I used clomid. I just think it's related to huge decrease in DHT.

so we not really bolding then if the hair is regrowing back? im just presuming because some guys that do have the male balding pattern go on test and their hair doesnt come right it actually gets worse and stays worse

come on can no one explain this question

tony_1985 is offline New Member
    fsh is regulated for sperm production.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    The pituitary gland secretes LH and FSH-which contacts receptors at the testes. This in turn tells the to produce androgens (like testosterone ) due to the effects of the LH, and sperm as a result of the effects of FSH.
    LH and FSH control your bodies natural androgen and sperm production.

so basically nothing to do with the scalp hair so why does the hair regrow back then?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    bluemstrm is correct..............

In women it helps control the menstrual cycle and the production of their eggs. In men FSH helps control the production of sperm. So it has not one thing to do with the hair follicle.

But maybe one reason is that when you come off the cycle the amount of DHT trapped in the hair follicle is removed and allows the hair to re-grow.............. I'm just guessing on this.

im just worried now cause my hair is really thin and ive been on for like 7 months and still got about 5 weeks left. usually regrows back but it never got so dammn thin. with 500 mgs of sus and 250 mgs of testoviron you think 1 tablet of propecia would help? or go straight for proscar. porscar is very expensive to run for 5 weeks thats the problem

Thread Information