insanepump621 is offline Member

critque my cycle please

My first cycle is going to be of test e 300mg and deca 300mg once a week for 10 weeks then i plan on taking 55mg of clomid after the cycle once a day is there anything else i need to do during or after to make this work better for me... thank. If i am suppossed to run end the deca one week earlier my first shot should just be of test only. My first cycle trying to make it work the best i can with the knowledge i have. I took once cycle of test cypionate last yr. just see how my body reacted. I dnt know if that will effect anything thank.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    ok, so this really isn't your first cause you did cyp last year...

1 to 1 ratio every 5-7 days should be good. Seeing as gains come mostly in wk 4-8 i personally don't see why 10 & 12 wk cycles are needed - IMO i would run it like this

wks 1 & 2 : 1 ml each every 5 days
    wks 3 & 4 : 2ml each every 5 days
    wks 5-8: 1 ml each every 5 days

not knowing whether you are prone to gyno or not have your blocker on hand or start taking daily with your first jab - like i said in another post it is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

how many days are you gonna take the clomid??

25 days...

I was planning on taking for about 25 days. But i was going to figure it out when the time was near what would you suggesst I take it for?

I personally do not run my cycles long or do drastic amounts, so my hyperthrophy is very minimal. Suggestion is to run 300mg/day the 1st wk then 50/day for the next 2 wks, but you may not have enough to do that, so i would run the 100mg/day for the first wk, then 50mg/day for the next 2 wks and you should be fine..

Your talking abotu clomids 300mg?

Your last post is talking about taking clomid 300mg for the first week...and so forth

yes that is correct - for the first wk of PCT some ppl take 300mg/day of clomid - no BS there bro

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    [QUOTE=rock75]1 to 1 ratio every 5-7 days should be good. Seeing as gains come mostly in wk 4-8 i personally don't see why 10 & 12 wk cycles are needed - IMO i would run it like this [QUOTE]

do not pyramid your doses no need for that nowadays (with clomid and nolva available)

you need to inject the test twice a week to keep blood levels stable, so inject the test/deca every 3.5 days.

yes you will start to see gains between weeks 4-8 so why stop at 8? I would run 12 weeks of test and 11 weeks of deca. the gains dont stop at week 8 they only continue, unless your diet and routine is wrong.

run the test atleast 100mg higher then the deca to prevent deca dick.

as for gyno, you will need nolva for the test and something like bromo for the deca (nolva doesnt prevent deca gyno)

3 weeks of clomid should suffice, deca is hard on your hpta, so i might run it longer.

wayn225 is offline New Member
    consistency, I have a question. As you say nolva doesn't prevent deca gyno, does clomid? dosage? I am getting ready for a first cycle, and was thinking about the same cycle above. Please advise and thanks in advance!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wayn225
    consistency, I have a question. As you say nolva doesn't prevent deca gyno, does clomid? dosage? I am getting ready for a first cycle, and was thinking about the same cycle above. Please advise and thanks in advance!
    nolva and clomid will not help deca gyno. the best thing to use
    is bromo or 200mg b-6/day

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    nolva and clomid will not help deca gyno. the best thing to use
    is bromo or 200mg b-6/day
    right, clomid is used to bring back your natural test levels (get your hpta going again)

I highly doubt you'll see any gyno at those dosages, just have it on hand in case like Rock said.

How would that work with test only for 7 weeks?

I took ym 2nd yesterday and i have been taken deca test each at 300mg doses if i up my test then i wil be short some test and be doin deca alone what should i do? i got some clomid for pct... can get some omnadren250 to suffice for the test but that is only 250 but can run it at 300mg doses then again 2 different tests idk what the f*** should i do

Thread Information