Chief is offline Junior Member

MODS.....Split the "STEROID QUESTION" forum!!

I think with all the active members posting under this forum it is hard to get the info you need from your own thread. A good idea would be to create two or even three forums for "STEROID QUESTIONS" with seperate mods for each. My question was posted about half hour ago and it already near page two with only one reply. Is this a good idea? Not trying to run the place, just throwing out an idea.

thanks in advance.

look just posted this second and already a thread ahead of this one.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    split it into what?

and my Page 1 goes all the way to yesterday so i dont know how your post could be "near" page 2 unless you have your forum setting to only display a few threads per page maybe....????

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's been this way and has worked for a long time......... You can bump your thread if it isn't getting the views and answers you need.

Same title (STEROID QUESTIONS), just two or three different forums, so the thread dont end up on page two in 10 minutes

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    BUMP our own thread to the top

JohnnyB

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Is this the thread you're refering to: Denkal Test400, Good? Bad? Ugly?

If so it's not even half way down the first page yet.............. LOL

LIke Said, I'm not trying to run the place, just throwing out an idea. I have been viewing this message board for years, but not a member and in the last few years it has grown a ton.

sometimes thing just need to be changed with growth.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Is this the thread you're refering to: Denkal Test400, Good? Bad? Ugly?

If so it's not even half way down the first page yet.............. LOL

My setting was only allowing me to see 15 posts, its been changed. thanks fellas

WS6imon is offline New Member
    That wouldnt make sence to have 3 of the same forums it would prolly better to divide into more specific steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    My setting was only allowing me to see 15 posts, its been changed. thanks fellas
    there ya go

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    there ya go
    now you understand my bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6imon
    That wouldnt make sence to have 3 of the same forums it would prolly better to divide into more specific steroids.
    Whatever, anything that might make it better is a good idea. You get my drift.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think it would make it better.

WS6imon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    Whatever, anything that might make it better is a good idea. You get my drift.

Yeah I definitly think it can be improved, I see the same threads being started every couple minutes, having more specific categories such as (Clen /T3) and so on will stop people from asking the same questions over and over but than again most people dont search before posting so it prolly wouldnt help

Matrix figured out the problem. I'm over this post as well as probably everyone else. get rid of it.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    If there was 3 forums it would probably get less attention then if there was only one...

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    sometimes if the answer is not so readily available or answerable the thread wont get hits or replies so it sinks fast since the forum is so active. I have thrown up threads with little attention and same thing happened. Members and Mods here dont have all the answers so its not possible to get everyone's questions attended to. Keep it bumped and probably or eventually it will get the answer you need. Half an hour actually is not that long of time. I have waited for days on a thread and when a certain click of knowledgable mods and members come on it suddenly explodes. It's the way it works on these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    sometimes if the answer is not so readily available or answerable the thread wont get hits or replies so it sinks fast since the forum is so active. I have thrown up threads with little attention and same thing happened. Members and Mods here dont have all the answers so its not possible to get everyone's questions attended to. Keep it bumped and probably or eventually it will get the answer you need. Half an hour actually is not that long of time. I have waited for days on a thread and when a certain click of knowledgable mods and members come on it suddenly explodes. It's the way it works on these boards.

Thanks bro.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    you would have to jump from one forum to another. that would suck because people will only look the same one all the time.
    no doubt. terrible idea

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    I noticed that the best way to scan through your replies is to do a search under your own name (go to advanced) and it will list out all the posts that you have contributed in. You can then go to each one that you want to read what was said. Just a thought.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    I noticed that the best way to scan through your replies is to do a search under your own name (go to advanced) and it will list out all the posts that you have contributed in. You can then go to each one that you want to read what was said. Just a thought.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Just cause your thread is viewed does not mean everyone who views it has the answer. Do you want EVERYONE to put a reply to your thread even when they dont have an even close to being right answer?

Also. Whos to say that 3 forums wont make your thread even more unseen. No one is gonna go through 3 forums.

Its called the "NEW POSTS" button. If someone replies to, or makes a new thread, it shows up when you click on this button. This way, you dont have to search through ALL threads in each category-forum-etc. to find new active threads, posts.

IMO, I think there are too many forum topics and this causes a lot of threads to go un-noticed.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Not a good Idea. This board ROCKS just the way it is..

GB

Like I said earlier, I figured out my problem thanks to MATRIX. My computer was listing only a few threads. I as well think that is not a good idea. I think this thread has been beat to death, it should be killed

Thanks

Thread Information