PunkRawk is offline Member

calling all arimidex users..present or past...

i need everyone who has ever incorperated arimidex in their cycles to help me out here...i need to know 1. what your cycle consisted of.... 2.how much arimidex you used....and 3. your results....weight gain.. strength gains, acne.....everything relivant to the cycle....i am trying to create a baseline here....thanks....

PUNKRAWK

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Ana is good to use if you are using any AS that readily converts to estrogen. It will inhibit the conversion of estrogen and will stop the sides associated with higher estrogen levels.

Originally posted by XBiker
    Ana is good to use if you are using any AS that readily converts to estrogen. It will inhibit the conversion of estrogen and will stop the sides associated with higher estrogen levels.

yeah i know what it does...i am just trying to create a baseline...i want to see what kind of gains users got while using it...estrogen is also very important as far as igf-1 and natural gh goes...i want to use arimidex next cycle but i don't want to completely block out estrogen....i want some to be there....otherwise i cannot see anyone ever really growing while using it....

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    here's my last cycle (i think):

tren 80mg/day
    t200 1000mg/day
    methyl dht 50mg/day

.25mg/day arimidex . minimal bloat.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    hey Dr.Evil just wondering about that avatar is that a scene from the new austin powers movie to come out?

cutting cycle....not going to help me with growth....i don't think estro plays a strong role in strength

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Are you using pills or liquid? For cutting, 1 pill every 3 days works just as well as splitting the dose in quarters and taking everyday.....it's bioactivity has been show to last that long in the system. Properly splitting those tiny pills into equal quarters is a bitch. Also, at least one expert claims that all the active ingredient is not evenly distributed in the tab, so you could be getting one mg. in a quarter and nothing but filler in the other 3. For gyno, way more, up to 1mg. a day.

just wondering what effect arimidex has on igf-1.....if nolvadex can supposedly supress it up to 24% i am guessing arimidex is even higher....my only guess on how nolva supresses igf is due to estrogen....

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Just based on personal experience, I would say you are right.......generally speaking, I have always felt that nolv. and arimidex hampered my gains.......I don't get gyno, so I only use arimidex/nolv. for extreme cutting situations. GH has a way of keeping me lean, so basically I keep some arimidex around just for emergencies.

i had thought so....there has to be a way to use arimidex so that is blocks out enough estro but not all....that or just not use it at all unles gyno occurs....that might be a better idea....dht is responsible for hairloss and acne...now it also has a positive effect on the body as well....is blockin the conversion completely such a good diea....blocking it in the prostate and in the scalpo might be smarter...

anyone else?

Thread Information