jbed195 is offline New Member

PCT and HGC? (please help)

I am 21 years old 6" and 175 lbs been workin out 4 yrs n ive done a cycle of test enth at 250 mgs a week,a cycle of the same test with deca at 250 a week, and also one with the same test and 30 mg of dbol a day...i was up to bout 205 at my biggest but always lost most of my gains....i havent done any roids in bout 10 months and want to do a real good cycle to put back up around that 205 mark...my question is ive never done any type of PCT or HGC in my cycles b4....(i know)and thats prolly why i lost it all!! but i needa know how to do PCT and HCG correctly for this cycle will some1 please help...what do i take and when and how much. THANKS ALOT GUYS n if any1 thinks i need to make changes to my cycle please let me know

heres my cycle..

weeks 1-6 30 mg dbol (3 times a day)
    weeks 1-4 250 mg sust (2 shots a week)
    weeks 5-10 500 mg sust (2 shots a week)
    weeks 1-10 300 mg deca

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I have your answer but let me tell you first. You need to do your own leg work and read a bit. The answers are actually easy and here in the PCT forum. Look up Pheedno's PCT its all there. After you read the articles and get a good idea. Have any questions then? Feel free to post up another thread. I'll help you out best I can. Shoot me a pm after you read a bit and let me know you have a thread up with another question.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, you lost your gains cause you didnt look after your HPTA, and dont ramp up the sust... straight to 500mg/wk, 400mg deca /wk, with 30mg Dbol day, 2hrs before workout preferably... always take HCG during cycle at 500iu E4D if you can get it, end it when you end the AAS, and take Nolva 10mg ED during cycle if nipples start to itch or get sore, start PCT about a month after last sust shot, clomid and Nolva PCT (look up doses in PCT forum) there ya go

thanks alot guys....i didnt know there was a specific forum explainin it i appreciate the help and ill let u know if i have any more questions after reading

stec is offline Junior Member
    if you want to implement hcg I wouldnt do it pct, but rather every 3-4 days during cycle or 2x a week to keep from atrophying.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    if your balls don t atrophy, u dont need to supplment hcg . do a proper pct.

youknowme is offline Member
    First of all...not a very good cycle. Sust need to be taken EOD for best results and you should bridge up like that. Start and stay at 500mg sust EW though with EOD injections. HCG wont be needed for that cycle IMO. You wont notice much atrophy at all on that cycle. I usually say that a cycle longer then 12 weeks need HCG and I stick with that. A proper PCT is however nessacery for everyone.

thanks for all the help guys....im gonna do the sust at 500 mg a week now. Does it HAVE to be done EOD or can i maybe get away with twice a week?

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbed195
    thanks for all the help guys....im gonna do the sust at 500 mg a week now. Does it HAVE to be done EOD or can i maybe get away with twice a week?

you can do whatever you want but in order to maintain consistant test levels in your blood you should inject eod.

fluctuating hormone levels equals more sides
    stable hormone levels equals less sides

so if this is a matter of you not having enough sust then get more
    id say drop the sust a get test e

youknowme is offline Member
    No need to drop the sust, just inject it EOD and do the Dbol for 4 instead of 6 weeks.
    Good Luck!

so what should i just inject 125 mgs of sust EOD?

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbed195
    so what should i just inject 125 mgs of sust EOD?
    250mg eod imo

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    First of all...not a very good cycle. Sust need to be taken EOD for best results and you should bridge up like that. Start and stay at 500mg sust EW though with EOD injections. HCG wont be needed for that cycle IMO. You wont notice much atrophy at all on that cycle. I usually say that a cycle longer then 12 weeks need HCG and I stick with that. A proper PCT is however nessacery for everyone.
    Just get your ass some clomid. HCG is not really all that wonderful. Its usually only needed when you run cycles of 5 or 6 months to prevent you from becoming sterile or permantly depended on HRT. For a 10 weeker you are wasting your time. HCG is better left to those on HRT/TRT or running 25 to 78 week long cycles. Clomid and tribulis will be just fine and dandy to get you back to normal.

The loosing too much of your gains thing, well that comes from dropping the gym and the diet one you go into PCT or can be from not having adequate NATURAL training. If you werent intensely training at least 2 to 6 years hard and continuous before your cycles, then clomid, tongkat ali, tribulus, HCG, nothing can help you keep your gains when you off cycle.

Thread Information