ExSciGuy is offline Junior Member

need b6 for a test e and deca cycle

does anyone know where i can get injectable b6? the website i used to have is asking for a script now.

bowie is offline Member
    why would you need a script for a vitamin? What's wrong with a pill?

peump is offline Senior Member
    go to the vitamin store and get capsulses

i think i bought mine at the grocery store

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    I am from the country so it may not be the same where you are, but everyone around here goes to the local co-op or farmers feed store and gets injectable 50cc bottles of b-12 and b6. It is great stuff!! it is made for animal use, but still good. The co-op is where I get mine. I also bought the fina pellets and made my own fina. Everyone around here is getting the pellets and making the fina cream that you rub on your shoulders. One guy put one cc on each shoulder twice aday for 8 weeks and gained 38 pounds and looked great. I have not done it that way. I myself did not like the fina, made me cough and feel bad. I got great results, but just did not like the way i felt.

ExSciGuy is offline Junior Member
    That's a d@mn good idea. It never dawned on me but I'm sure I could track a farm supply store down. About the fina, is that easy to get your hands on and how hard is it to mix up? Sounds like it'd be worth a try for me. Also, are the capsules of b6 as good as injecting? thanks guys

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ExSciGuy
    That's a d@mn good idea. It never dawned on me but I'm sure I could track a farm supply store down. About the fina, is that easy to get your hands on and how hard is it to mix up? Sounds like it'd be worth a try for me. Also, are the capsules of b6 as good as injecting? thanks guys
    yes,you get the pills anywhere,health food store, pharmacy,anywhere.I's a vitamin.

Thread Information