Thread: ~Silver~

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

~Silver~

Hi guys,
    Anybody ever here of taking colloidal silver? Its actually made up of 75% silver particles and 25% silver ions. Supposedly, it kills bacteria, virus, and fungus in body and clears up skin very well. Kinda like an antibiotic.

thanks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    No, but I have used micronized gold, helps with sleep and muscle spasms ala winny and clen (and yes I took taurine and potassium in a liquid multivitamin{for better absorbtion})

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Hi guys,
    Anybody ever here of taking colloidal silver? Its actually made up of 75% silver particles and 25% silver ions. Supposedly, it kills bacteria, virus, and fungus in body and clears up skin very well. Kinda like an antibiotic.

thanks
    I've used something similar before. I'm struggling to remember exactly what it was called becauseit was so long ago, but it was prescribed by a doctor. I know it was made up of silver particles, ions and sh*t. I was too young to know enough to read about it, but it was transdermal. I had 2nd and 3rd degre burns on my arms from an explosives accident when I was a stupid high school kid. I had to apply this stuff to my arms like twice a day and do therapy. I don't know if it was the first time that these doctors had ever used this type of treatment, but they were all in complete shock the way my arms healed up because of it. After about 2 months of using it the scars had completely vanished. Still to this day they're like brand new arms. No one could believe it, including myself.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    I've used something similar before. I'm struggling to remember exactly what it was called becauseit was so long ago, but it was prescribed by a doctor. I know it was made up of silver particles, ions and sh*t. I was too young to know enough to read about it, but it was transdermal. I had 2nd and 3rd degre burns on my arms from an explosives accident when I was a stupid high school kid. I had to apply this stuff to my arms like twice a day and do therapy. I don't know if it was the first time that these doctors had ever used this type of treatment, but they were all in complete shock the way my arms healed up because of it. After about 2 months of using it the scars had completely vanished. Still to this day they're like brand new arms. No one could believe it, including myself.
    Yeah i read it was used on cuts and burns too!! good for you bro!!

OK, this is not ingested... It is called silvadine(sp?), yes I have used it for burns as well, watch out it will stain clothing a grayish color. Topical solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    OK, this is not ingested... It is called silvadine(sp?), yes I have used it for burns as well, watch out it will stain clothing a grayish color. Topical solution.
    Meso, I think you got it man. I think that's it. I can't remember what % it was though. I know it was availabale at different strengths and it was a high percentage...that's about all I can remember.

Bump!!

equipped is offline New Member
    Yes, I give it IV to my patients. There is also a liquid oral form. It is an ancient antibiotic (was used years before pcn) The IV form is a brownish form and the oral is clear as water. It is great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by equipped
    Yes, I give it IV to my patients. There is also a liquid oral form. It is an ancient antibiotic (was used years before pcn) The IV form is a brownish form and the oral is clear as water. It is great stuff.
    the stuff i have is brown too!! i read that if its clear then its just silver ions and that doesnt do much!! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    the stuff i have is brown too!! i read that if its clear then its just silver ions and that doesnt do much!! thanks
    What do you need it for? get a case of the french syph?

Thread Information