BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

ACNE-Has anyone ever lanced a big ZIT?

Hey,

This cycle has been pretty good with not getting alot of acne, but for about two weeks I got this big ZIT in btw my pecs. It looks nasty because its just a big lump, but it has not come to a head. Today I decided to get on of my extra pinz and attempt to lance it. Well I got a good amount of blood and puss out, but now about 1/2 hour later it feels bigger than it did before...should I go in again and try to drain more.

Is this a bad idea. I ususally leave zits alone but this one hurts and is driving me nuts.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure you might of just irritated it. That is why it got bigger.. Is it an ingrown hair?

it doesnt seem to be. I get these same types of zits on my back...really hard nasty ones that take awhile to go away.

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    Lance it open again and put a really hot (as hot as u can stand) rag on it that will draw it out, keep doing it several times, Then put antibiotic or neosporone cream on it. It could be a ingrown hair from shaving.

OK...I will try it later before I get my shower.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    won't lancing it increase the chances of a scar?

batfink0 is offline Junior Member

re..zits

I've always found it best to just let it receed on it's own. Get lots of sleep and keep your stress levels down. Those two things are the major contributers to acne. Trust me... i use to have road rage, I was in a ****y relationship... I was a breeding market for Acne. Now I have slowed things down, and have been zit free for years. That seemed to piss off my Dermatologist, but who cares..hehe

Wash with mild soaps and stay away from caffeine. Get lots of sleep!

jgg1221 is offline Member
    maybe its a boyle

mirror hockey can be fun!
    even though its not good for the skin

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    biggerbri, it's probably from the tren you were running, that stuff makes me break out whenever I come off it. I got some nasty ones on my back and for a while I would pick at them and try and pop them but it caused a lot of scarring. The ones I left alone settled down and went away after some time with no scarring.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    All right bros I'm going to share a little home remedy for getting a boil or pimple to surface so you can pop or drain them:

crack an egg. you'll see this thin skin like substance that the shell adheirs too. Peel off a piece of that skin substance and place it right on top of the pimple or boil. Don't take it off...let it dry right there....yuo'll not even notice it so don't freak out. after that one has dried up repeat the process until a head forms. It might take a little while to draw it out but it'll happen.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    ok I have never heard this before but I'll bite. Would you need to hard boil the egg first inorder to seperate the skin and the yolk or can you do it with a raw one?

Quote Originally Posted by C130nav
    ok I have never heard this before but I'll bite. Would you need to hard boil the egg first inorder to seperate the skin and the yolk or can you do it with a raw one?
    Raw. I know it sounds weird but I've seen it work. It's one of those backwoods country remodies. Sorry about my poor spelling.

I will have to try it sometime...this one seems to be subsiding after I lanced it.

tallyjuice is offline Member
    Bri, I have been watching your progress since your first cycle because we started at the same time. I am very interested to see how you do on this one. Maybe you should keep a diary like before. If not, just give some periodic progress.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Try putting toothpaste on the zit, brings it to a head pretty quickly, always works for me.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    dab a bit of tea tree oil on a cotton bud, and rub the pimple. try not to get it on the skin around coz it burns a wee bit!

mite b a little painful but im telling you, tea tree oil on spots is the best thing iv ever used. dries them out if u apply it 2-3 times a day, after washing, middle of day, then b4 bed. half the time u dont even get a head, and if you do, its usually after a few hours of your first 1-2 applications

its the dogs bo!!ocks!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    it doesnt seem to be. I get these same types of zits on my back...really hard nasty ones that take awhile to go away.
    When I was a kid and had zits, a doctor told me to wash with joy or dawn dishwashing liquid and the zits go away. It worked great then. Well in my past PCT I looked like I had chicken pox because of the intense acne, all over my arms, neck, back, chest... went back to the 20 year old doctor's advice and darn if it didnt work and cleared up all my PCT acne. Then when I went back on cycle this time, again came the chicken pox of acne and once again here 2 months of using dawn in place of bar soap, I am on cycle and dont have a single pimple or blemish anywhere on my body. Not only that but my sheets used to get so dirty and oily so fast on bar soap. Made me look like a filthy pig to my wife. She dont understand why I keep taking the dawn with me to the shower but the sheets are actually staying cleaner on my side then hers and life is wonderful with all the acne 100% under control.

Quote Originally Posted by rixyroids
    dab a bit of tea tree oil on a cotton bud, and rub the pimple. try not to get it on the skin around coz it burns a wee bit!

mite b a little painful but im telling you, tea tree oil on spots is the best thing iv ever used. dries them out if u apply it 2-3 times a day, after washing, middle of day, then b4 bed. half the time u dont even get a head, and if you do, its usually after a few hours of your first 1-2 applications

its the dogs bo!!ocks!!
    I'm going to have to try this....sounds pretty cool.

I'll also try the dawn dishwashing soap thing......I break out on my arms back and shoulders all the time.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey,

This cycle has been pretty good with not getting alot of acne, but for about two weeks I got this big ZIT in btw my pecs. It looks nasty because its just a big lump, but it has not come to a head. Today I decided to get on of my extra pinz and attempt to lance it. Well I got a good amount of blood and puss out, but now about 1/2 hour later it feels bigger than it did before...should I go in again and try to drain more.

Is this a bad idea. I ususally leave zits alone but this one hurts and is driving me nuts.
    I lanced one on my lat under my arm pit, I had to do it twice. This was last cycle about midway through and I put peroxide on it every hour first day. Next day it was red but swelling and puss all gone. It was bleeding real good after the first jab at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I lanced one on my lat under my arm pit, I had to do it twice. This was last cycle about midway through and I put peroxide on it every hour first day. Next day it was red but swelling and puss all gone. It was bleeding real good after the first jab at it.
    ****, either you guys are tough SOB's, insane or I've a low threshold for pain.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    ****, either you guys are tough SOB's, insane or I've a low threshold for pain.
    Hurt more being there, lancing it was short term pain. Your probably right on all three of your assesments.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    sounds like nodular acne, you should see a derm.
    ~HOP

ace ventura is offline Member

Very important

If you decide to squeese the sh!t out of the acne (if you have the deep ****ty ones) don't squeese out all of it. Let it be some liquid/blood in it (so that the acne will be even with the skin). Never force it out, only push to help the yellow **** out. If you push out all of it at once you will get ugly scars and holes in your skin. I've learned from experience. I had really nasty bad ass acne on my chest and unfortunately I did it all wrong. You shold also have some kind of creame to put over the mess.

(Sorry for my bad english).

Thread Information