Thread: *******

JJEB2 is offline Member

how is shipping t/a? i ordered some vials and whatmans. thanks

JJEB2 is offline Member
    bump

peump is offline Senior Member
    **** ******** ****** ** * ****, *** * *****?

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peump
    **** ******** ****** ** * ****, *** * *****?

took the words right out of my mouth

JJEB2 is offline Member
    oh so if i used abbreviations this would have better oh i see how it is. its not a board sponsor so you can't ask. samething as asking were to buy ba/bb or ****ing pinz. its RESEARCH PURPOSES only remember. douche bages

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i see ****in plenty of people who use the abbreviation to talk about IGF but i ask about ****ing vials and whatmans haha sorry

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    oh so if i used abbreviations this would have better oh i see how it is. its not a board sponsor so you can't ask. samething as asking were to buy ba/bb or ****ing pinz. its RESEARCH PURPOSES only remember. douche bages

thats really not very nice. im more of an a-hole than a douche bag

JJEB2 is offline Member
    yea

KeyMastur is offline VET
    who exactly are you callin a douche bag there buddy ?? watch your tone or you might find yourself somewhere else.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    buddy. its real funny how I hear the name of this place come up alot. i asked about vials and whatmans. i am not soliciting or trying to sell a product. i was asking how long it takes bc i have seen numerous ****in people talk about this place. i am sorry they aren't a board sponsor. people put the names of getpinz and places like that all over the boards. this is stupid **** and i have been on the boards for years and have never seen a researchlab deleted of a post hahah. and watch my tone haha wtf.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i have all the respect for the board and what u do but to edit the thread bc they are not a board sponsor is bull****. the only reason i asked over here is bc people say there name all the time. about their IGF and so on. so the fact that my post count affects whether my post gets edited is stupid. i have been on the boards long as most members.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    i have all the respect for the board and what u do but to edit the thread bc they are not a board sponsor is bull****. the only reason i asked over here is bc people say there name all the time. about their IGF and so on. so the fact that my post count affects whether my post gets edited is stupid. i have been on the boards long as most members.
    It has nothing to do with being a sponsor.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    ok so fill me in then. bc i would like to understand. how can something like getpinz ect be posted along the boards or when some asks who has good research chems it doesn't get edited

KeyMastur is offline VET
    FYI - i didn't edit a thing. don't try and single me out like that.

are you sure it wasn't automatically edited when you hit the submit button?? certian phrases are ***'d out.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i didn't single u out but i don't like how u talked to me. i would appreciate a lil more respect that why i gave u attitude. and thats my bad but it said the name but then was changed. idk

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i didn't single u out but i don't like how u talked to me. i would appreciate a lil more respect that why i gave u attitude. and thats my bad but it said the name but then was changed. idk
    earn respect. read the rules - no flaming allowed.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    well i will say i have been to many boards and do read the rules but it flies at them all with the post that i put up. idk why it was different here. i just have seen people talk about this company. i am pissed that it has taken a more than a week to get a few whatmans and a few vials. my bad for all that. but i am a member at many boards and have been here for a while.

JJEB2 is offline Member

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i could care less what company you do a check on. it's the name calling / attitude you got that got this whole thing started.

Thread Information