cal565 is offline Junior Member

Which cycle would be best

Ok Im 23 around 6'0 and 215lbs bodyfat around 20%. Im trying to plan my first cutting cycle, I just want some input on which of the two cycles would be the best. I can get either one for about the same price.
    Cycle #1
    Weeks 1-12 Test prop 75mg/ed
    Weeks 1-11 Eq 400mg/week
    Weeks 8-12 Win 50mg/ed
    Nolva at 10mg/ed throughout
    Clomid for PCT

Cycle #2
    Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg/week
    Weeks 2-10 Var 40mg/ed
    Weeks 1-9 Eq 400mg/week
    Clomid for PCT

Now I have run one other cycle before it was Test e at 500mg/week and Deca at 300mg/week for 10 weeks. It has been 2 months since my last injection and Im still holding 30 pounds. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    I was under the impression that EQ should be run at least 12 weeks. However I like your cycle two the best. Test e is easier for me because of the twice a week injections VS. prop ed injections. I also like anavar over winstrol because MPB runs in my family. I would do cycle two but extend the EQ and Test-e.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    propand var together are nice. throw in some tren and it might get great. thats the next kind of cycle I am planning as a cutter.

i personally wouldn t use any long esthers to cut, but that s just me...

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    eq needs to be run at least 12 weeks i run eq 14 weeks when cycling with it
    what are ur goals bulk or cut

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cal565
    Ok Im 23 around 6'0 and 215lbs bodyfat around 20%. Im trying to plan my first cutting cycle, I just want some input on which of the two cycles would be the best. I can get either one for about the same price.
    Cycle #1
    Weeks 1-12 Test prop 75mg/ed
    Weeks 1-11 Eq 400mg/week
    Weeks 8-12 Win 50mg/ed
    Clomid for PCT

Cycle #2
    Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg/week
    Weeks 2-10 Var 40mg/ed
    Weeks 1-9 Eq 400mg/week
    Clomid for PCT

Now I have run one other cycle before it was Test e at 500mg/week and Deca at 300mg/week for 10 weeks. It has been 2 months since my last injection and Im still holding 30 pounds. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
    I definitely don't like #2. Your not running the EQ long enough. EQ should be run for at least 12 weeks. IF your going to run Winstrol , It needs to be run for 6 weeks, IMO.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run something like this.

Week 1-4 Test Prop 75mgED
    Week 1-13 Test E 500mg
    Week 1-12 EQ 400mg
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    PCT - 2 weeks after last test shot.

If you don't mind shooting ED, then just Shoot the prop throughout the entire cycle and skip the Test E.

My goal is to cut but if I could gain some lean muscle in the process that would be great. Im not trying to get into contest shape by any means I just want to get my bodyfat down for Summer. How does this sound for a revised Cycle #2
    1-13 Test E 500mg/week
    5-13 Var 40mg/ed
    1-12 Eq 400mg/week

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Looks good to me.

roabs is offline New Member
    i wouldnt start a cycle above 15-16% bf max your diet is not in check if you have 20% bf your gains would be better if you lowered your bf%

Im working on my bodyfat right now. My diet is in check and doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. Im not planning on starting this cycle until sometime in March.

My goal is to cut but if I could gain some lean muscle in the process that would be great. Im not trying to get into contest shape by any means I just want to get my bodyfat down for Summer. How does this sound for a revised Cycle #2
    1-13 Test E 500mg/week
    5-13 Var 40mg/ed
    1-12 Eq 400mg/week
    What could I expect from a cycle like this? My diet will be in check to make sure that I will cut, but will I gain any size of off this.

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    id go
    EQ- week 1 - 12 300 to 400 mg
    winny week 8 - 14 50 mg ED
    cypionate 200 mg every second week stop at week 12 (just to keep test lesvels up)

that will deffinately get you hard and you wont retain any water
    to get hard and cut i dont like any testostorones
    idd add tren to this with some reverzine to make it a GREAT cutting cycle

Wouldn't doing 200mg of cypionate every second week make your blood levels extremly unstable?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    id go
    cypionate 200 mg every second week stop at week 12 (just to keep test lesvels up)

What??? *winding up for the slap*

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    1-13 Test E 500mg/week
    5-13 Var 40mg/ed
    1-12 Eq 400mg/week

looks good

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont beleive in the whole 12 week eq thing just givinbg you my input if your that worried about it you could front load the shlt

Would a better option be to leave out the EQ and maybe increase the doses on the Test e and Var or maybe replacing the EQ another substance. I would love to run Tren but I just dont have the money for it right now.

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    id go

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    test p and var is a great for cutting. I'm running 100mg of prop eod, 40mg of var ed. Liking my results so far.

done that exact cycle that i posted earlier 3 times. Worked great retained 90% of the gains, sex drive was perfect dont know what you going mad about.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I am 6'2 230# @ 12% bf, I used to be 255# @ 20%bf and I would get the bf doown to at least 15% IMO. At that bf% I wouldn't run a cycle, but just my personnal exp and 2 cents. Whatever you do good luck and keep an eye on your blood pressure.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro's go easy with the flaming OK. Lex has had a lot more experience with gear than most of you put together I would guess. The blood levels thing is a personal thing IMO, I have never had trouble with my levels shooting Sust once a week for example, but that is not considered the right thing to do, well in my experience it is, because it worked for me. Unless you have experimented with something yourself, you cant sat it wont work or is wrong IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    What??? *winding up for the slap*
    The reason why i posted that cycle is from personal experience. My first "cutting" course i started with was EQ winny and tren . after 4 weeks my sex drive was dead dead. I asked a friend who owns a practice and is a immunologist. He explained to me that the high level of androgens in the blood can completely kill off the sex drive and recommended i take 1 sust shot every two weeks or cypionate because they are both long acting esters. i did just that and had no bloatness whatsoever. This was only from personal experience and im not saying its what you should do or not i just thought it would be right to share something like that with others.we are not robots and i guarantee each body will have a different effect thats all.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    I have no opinions on either Prop or Test E. Only difference is the water retention being more on test E, but less frequent Injections. As for the Vars, you noted that you'll start from week 5 - 12 or 13. I personally would not start it off so early in the cycle simply because I think it is effective for the first 6 weeks, after which the effects become less profound. So, assuming you're using Test E, you'll probably gain most (not in terms of weight, but lean muscle mass and strength) on week 4-6. Starting on week 5 is kind of a waste IMO. Better to start off at week 8-14 (or 2-3weeks after your last shot of Test E). Basically, when the effects of Test E peaks out and when it starts to plateau, you throw in the Vars to bring on another spurt of growth. So you'll be growing from week 3-4 non stop until almost towards the end of your cycle.

Thread Information