m1514 is offline Junior Member

Done with Cycle#2, should i keep bulking or cut?

Just finished a 10 week cycle of test E @ 900-1200 mg ew, a-bombs @ 100 mg ed x 2 wks, and test prop in the beginning of my cycle for 2wks @ 100mg ed. My question is should I continue to try to bulk while off of my cycle or should I start cutting? Im a hard gainer, I can easily drop from my current 8-9% bf to 3% bf in just over a week. I went from 195 to about 230lbs. My main goal is spring break this year, starting March 14th. I want to be as big as possible, but also very lean. I plan on a cutting cycle before march 14th, rushed yes, but I recover fast, nolva, clomid, and ldex. Any help bro's?

bump

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    whoa man! 6% bodyfat in just over a week? thats nuts. but since you just finished your cycle you should keep your calories high and clean. if you start dropping calories after a cycle then you risk losing gains.

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    First I call BS, no flame. Hard gainer drop from 8-9% bf to 3% bf in just over a week? You must take the stage a whole lot. did you take 900 or 1200 milligrams of test per week?

Ok, listen, try to keep your hardearned muscle by eating big and shorten but keep intense workouts, do no cardio until you are fully recovered(you want no catabolism to take place). You can do it this way as you can loose 5-6% bf in a week.

Then are you asking for a cut cycle layed out for you? Is that your question?

Thanks, no I dont need a cut cycle, not a newb. You guys answered perfectly. Keep eating big, shorten workouts, no cardio, save the cutting till after recovery. Just wanted some first hand experience, last time I had to cut at the end of my cycle for some fitness photos. So, to whoever called bullsh!t, sorry its true. Maybe not 3% but for sure 4%, and I swear by the last day of my cutting Im usually down to 3%. But, to each his own. I could care less if u believe it. Thanks again for the help.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m1514
    Thanks, no I dont need a cut cycle, not a newb. You guys answered perfectly. Keep eating big, shorten workouts, no cardio, save the cutting till after recovery. Just wanted some first hand experience, last time I had to cut at the end of my cycle for some fitness photos. So, to whoever called bullsh!t, sorry its true. Maybe not 3% but for sure 4%, and I swear by the last day of my cutting Im usually down to 3%. But, to each his own. I could care less if u believe it. Thanks again for the help.
    Got any pics man thats nice n lean

Yeah, let me see if I can get them on here, Im away for the holidays, headed home manana. I gotta find em.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    k cool

Thread Information