CanadianBacon is offline Junior Member

Talking First Injection, First Cycle

I have just injected myself, last night that is, with 1ml/200mg of test C. From British Dragon. I was scared as hell , but once i stuck the needle in, I was all like "this aint ****!!!". I felt a warm feeling throughout my body, must have been some adrenaline, and the injection went smoothly into my thigh. By the way i'm 24, 6'1 weigh 208lbs, with 18%BF from holiday eatings, and am doing 400mg a week for 10 weeks. I'm wondering though if 500mg for 8 weeks would be a better option??? Its my first cycle and I'm doing test all alone, oh yeah i'm on 20mg of dbol daily for the first month.

Cheers!!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBacon
    I have just injected myself, last night that is, with 1ml/200mg of test C. From British Dragon. I was scared as hell , but once i stuck the needle in, I was all like "this aint ****!!!". I felt a warm feeling throughout my body, must have been some adrenaline, and the injection went smoothly into my thigh. By the way i'm 24, 6'1 weigh 208lbs, with 18%BF from holiday eatings, and am doing 400mg a week for 10 weeks. I'm wondering though if 500mg for 8 weeks would be a better option??? Its my first cycle and I'm doing test all alone, oh yeah i'm on 20mg of dbol daily for the first month.

Cheers!!!
    congrats broo....400mg/week for cyp good first cycle

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Stick with the 10wks..Congrats

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro!!!! It get easier from here on out.

Be safe, and best of luck

BLT

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    well done! bet u cant wait til it kicks in now! remember EAT EAT EAT! and CLEAN!

good luck, keep us posted

t-money is offline Member
    Either stick with the original 10 wks or extended it to 12 wks. Don't cut it shorter than 10 wks.

Welcome to tha darkside of the force.

T

i'm taking 20mg of nolva ed, would eod be better with this dosage??? Until PCT anyways. ??? Yeah, I don't want people to notice my gains, as to not let people know i'm on juice, so keeping a little high on my bf right now helps, I do intend to melt it off after cycle though. I'm hoping to keep 15 lbs of quality muscle. But for sure, i used a 5/8" 25 guage and didn't feel a thing!!! Why i was scared of needles, i don't know!!! I'm also taking 150mg of vitamin b6 a day, I'm not sure why I need to do this, can anyone explain???

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Either stick with the original 10 wks or extended it to 12 wks. Don't cut it shorter than 10 wks.

Welcome to tha darkside of the force.

T
    Thats my line... so here it goes;

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    some will say 8 weeks is too short, stick with your original 10weeks! make a plan and STICK to it! changing things up like adding and subtracting weeks may cause u later problems...u have only done one injection, u still dont know how ur body will respond to the test so it seems silly to me to start lowering and upping dosages at such an early point, slow down

ok ok I'll stick to 400mg a week. What is vitamin B6 for??? I have acne while not on juice, would using tetracycline affect anything on test??????

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Thats my line... so here it goes;

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE
    Oh my bad Meso...

*T-money steps on Meso's toes and apologizes*

T

i'm taking 20mg of nolva ed, would eod be better with this dosage??? Until PCT anyways. ??? Yeah, I don't want people to notice my gains, as to not let people know i'm on juice, so keeping a little high on my bf right now helps, I do intend to melt it off after cycle though. I'm hoping to keep 15 lbs of quality muscle. But for sure, i used a 5/8" 25 guage and didn't feel a thing!!! Why i was scared of needles, i don't know!!! I'm also taking 150mg of vitamin b6 a day, I'm not sure why I need to do this, can anyone explain???
    5/8"? Where did you inject? Usually 1" or 1.5" is used unless you are really lean. It is a good idea to make sure the juice gets shot deep enough in the muscle.

You really don't need the B6 if you are only running Test. It is used for cycles with Deca so gyno doesn't happen.

10 -20mg of Nolva ED is fine.

T

I just hope my acne doesn't get out of control, and am considering tetracycline if it does get bad. Any advice???

the 25g 5/8' inch went in nice, my legs are lean, my BF only sticks to my stomach area. I have 23g 1.5" but chickened out on using them. and i also have 18g 1.5 inch, and theres no way i'm using them, they look to big!!!

I just hope my acne doesn't get out of control, and am considering tetracycline if it does get bad. Any advice???
    B-5 and shower twice per day.

the 25g 5/8' inch went in nice, my legs are lean, my BF only sticks to my stomach area. I have 23g 1.5" but chickened out on using them. and i also have 18g 1.5 inch, and theres no way i'm using them, they look to big!!!
    do not use the 18g, but I like the 23g as 25g seems flimbsy and 21g I use to draw. 23g optimal one inch, but the 1 1/2 is nice in glute, in quad just do not go all the way in.

whats b5???

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    I would stay with the 10 weeks min. 12 would be better. and 10mg nolva ed. A good diet and you should see some good results. And dont forget PCT. Clomid/Nolva.
    <<<V>>>

well i want to cut up after my cycle, whats the best option. plan of attack, would june be too soon to do a 6 week cutting cycle? I wont begin PCT for this cycle untill the end of march.

whats b5???
    vitamin you can buy anywhere.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

Cheers!!!
    im planning on doing my first injection one day next week. iv finally got all my PCT stuff and a very experienced in AS mate of mine is gonna show me how to inject.

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    isnt it best to cut down first then bulk?

well thats what im doing at least

im afriad of the acne getting worse also... i plan on taking a lot of B5

let me know how it affects your acne would you?

shorty33 is offline Associate Member

Cheers!!!
    Hey bro,
    nice to see a newbie starting out with a cycle that makes sense for a first timer, well done. The only thing i might change is extending your cycle to 12 or 13 weeks jmo, it is up to you. Seems like you did some research.
    Good luck bro. EAT SLEEP TRAIN

congrats bro on manning up to the first injection. i like the cycle you are running and the dosage as well. im currently running my first cycle as well, but the test is prop. the ed injections can be a chore but they arent too bad. its good to hear that the fear has been lifted upon you and you are now on your way to becoming a bada$$, or shall i say a freak of nature. good luck to you bro.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    good first cycle bro, welcome to the darkside....

Thanx guys, and yes i did research, but i'm still miffed about the vitamin b5 for acne. I went to walmart pharmacy an hour ago, and they only had pills. I was thinking it was cream. ???? so what the hell? what is it?

ace ventura is offline Member
    Thanx guys, and yes i did research, but i'm still miffed about the vitamin b5 for acne. I went to walmart pharmacy an hour ago, and they only had pills. I was thinking it was cream. ???? so what the hell? what is it?
    B5 = pills

Thread Information