Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

Increasing bad media for AS users in UK

I read this today in the paper and there was also an article on it yesterday (UK)

By MARTIN PHILLIPS
    EVIL David Atkinson is the latest in a string of sexual predators and killers whose aggression was fuelled by bodybuilding drugs.

M4 rapist JOHN STEED got life in 1986 for three rapes and a murder. His sexual appetite became uncontrollable after he started injecting steroids .

Keep-fit fanatic PETER CHMILOWSKYJ was sent to Broadmoor indefinitely in 1987 for kidnapping and raping two girls.

DAVID LASHLEY — who murdered Australian heiress Janie Shepherd in 1976 — was known as the most violent man in the prison system because of his obsessive bodybuilding.

Steroid abuser THOMAS DUNCAN was jailed for life in 2000 after battering his three-year-old stepdaughter to death.

Former US Marine DAVID BIEBER — jailed for life for shooting dead PC Ian Broadhurst in 2003 — was addicted to steroids.

This was published in The Sun which millions of britons ready daily, this is just a small version i found on the website
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005013222,00.html

slash is god! is offline New Member
    well it was in the sun so theres hope that people will click how big a crock of s**t that is, im amazed the sun have turned their attention away from UFOs and the Beckhams for more than five mins. this can only mean more negative attention from the ignorant members of the general public.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    I read this today in the paper and there was also an article on it yesterday (UK)

By MARTIN PHILLIPS
    EVIL David Atkinson is the latest in a string of sexual predators and killers whose aggression was fuelled by bodybuilding drugs.

M4 rapist JOHN STEED got life in 1986 for three rapes and a murder. His sexual appetite became uncontrollable after he started injecting steroids .

Keep-fit fanatic PETER CHMILOWSKYJ was sent to Broadmoor indefinitely in 1987 for kidnapping and raping two girls.

DAVID LASHLEY — who murdered Australian heiress Janie Shepherd in 1976 — was known as the most violent man in the prison system because of his obsessive bodybuilding.

Steroid abuser THOMAS DUNCAN was jailed for life in 2000 after battering his three-year-old stepdaughter to death.

Former US Marine DAVID BIEBER — jailed for life for shooting dead PC Ian Broadhurst in 2003 — was addicted to steroids.

This was published in The Sun which millions of britons ready daily, this is just a small version i found on the website
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005013222,00.html
    i think you will agree, AS is always gonna get bad press.

its people like us who know the real deal

Thread Information