Matrix78 is offline Associate Member

well that wasnt so bad... Calf Injection

i got over my fear of my calves... i've done glutes, delts, quads, bis... i just started using tris and for the first time i just shot my calf... prop/b12 2cc's barely hurt at all, a lil sting from the b12 but that was it.. i have pretty painless prop too so i should be good to go tomorrow and it shouldnt hurt all that much.

just had to share my experiance thanx for listening

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Wait until the morning.......... it might feel like a golf ball is in your calf............... I've' done my fair share of calf injections.

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    I've done a few never a problem, no soreness the next day.

bowie is offline Member
    I only did one.Felt fine. Next day calf was bruised from knee to ankle.Took 2 weeks before swelling and bruising went away.Never again. To many veins in the way.

yeah i spoke too soon, it's sore now not to bad kinda feels like a charlie horse or something just feels like it needs to be streached real good after ive been sitting for a while, once i'm walking around it stops feeling tight and is just mildly sore... but its not like i'm stock sitting in pain so thats good

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i did it a couple of times and it hurt so bad never ever again to many other good sites to inject the hell with calves
    btw a calf is a baby cow

haaa ok so what is the sigular version Calve? i debated between it and didnt feel like lookin it up so my spelling sux sue me

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    haaa ok so what is the sigular version Calve? i debated between it and didnt feel like lookin it up so my spelling sux sue me

omg it is killing right now... i dont think it would be to bad if i was up and walking aroun dbut after sitting for an hour or so and then getting up its so tight i have to limp to wherever i'm going i think this will be my one and only calve injection

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    haha, im bookmarking this thread for future reference

yeah note to self wait 2 days before saying it doesnt hurt

nate3422 is offline Member
    ha ha that sucks bro

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i got over my fear of my calves... i've done glutes, delts, quads, bis... i just started using tris and for the first time i just shot my calf... prop/b12 2cc's barely hurt at all, a lil sting from the b12 but that was it.. i have pretty painless prop too so i should be good to go tomorrow and it shouldnt hurt all that much.

just had to share my experiance thanx for listening
    i liked to shoot winny in my calves....never fn again....hit the portal vein and my calve swelled twice its normal size.....hurt like a bitch to walk....couldnt workout for an entire week......
    never again

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    i liked to shoot winny in my calves....never fn again....hit the portal vein and my calve swelled twice its normal size.....hurt like a bitch to walk....couldnt workout for an entire week......
    never again
    i dont thinki hit anything it felt fine most of the night, it feels kinda tender now about 2in away from the spot i actualy injected at and it jsut feels like its got a cramp when i walk

oh well i'm always one for live and learn and now i have

bmwrob is offline Member
    I just recently shot b12 into my calves just to see if I could do it. It was kind of weird, but I couldn't even get the stick into my right one without intense pain. The left one, however, went smoothly. No pain at the time and just a little soreness later. Granted, I was only shooting B12 and not an oil-based injectable. I am going to try calves with my tren injections. Hope it goes well.

the pain just keeps getting worse... it hurts like a mofo from hell, i just keep trying to keep it streached so it doesnt get all tensed up. hope it lasts no more than the soreness of any other injection spot about a day and a half to 2 days. it's great hobbleing around like a gimp

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    the pain just keeps getting worse... it hurts like a mofo from hell, i just keep trying to keep it streached so it doesnt get all tensed up. hope it lasts no more than the soreness of any other injection spot about a day and a half to 2 days. it's great hobbleing around like a gimp
    you and all you other bro's must have nuts of steel. there is no way i'd do that ****

haa the way i'm wine'n you'd think they were made of tin haha found some motrin 600s though

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Hahahaha... I dont mean to laugh but we've all tried to the calf injections and we all were CRIPPLED for a week because of that. There is nothing more painful in life then trying to put more then 1/2 CC into your calf. I tried the 1/2 CC once to test it out, it actually went very well, no problems, went back next week and put 2 CC's into the calf and oh my GOD, was that ever wrong! Totally unable to walk, could not FIT my socks or shoes on because my foot swole so bad and it lasted 8 days. Later I found out that foot swelling from a calf injection puts you at very serious risk of deep vein thrombosis and you are 60% likely to have a stroke if you dont do something to get the swelling down. I was lucky I suppose, no stroke but if I were you I'd lay down in a way so that your calf/foot is the highest thing on your body, it reduces swelling some to get the foot elevated. If it swells real bad, go to emergency room.

never again
    I was told by a nurse that you should only be injecting WHITE meat. You never want to inject dark meat so to speak. The calf is dark meat, it is shown as a place to inject on spotinjections.com but they are wrong. This is considered to be a very dangerous place and highly recommended you dont inject any intramuscular injections there.

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

spotinjections

I like hitting glute, quads, and delts in my rotation of prop & Tren

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Hahahaha... I dont mean to laugh but we've all tried to the calf injections and we all were CRIPPLED for a week because of that. There is nothing more painful in life then trying to put more then 1/2 CC into your calf. I tried the 1/2 CC once to test it out, it actually went very well, no problems, went back next week and put 2 CC's into the calf and oh my GOD, was that ever wrong! Totally unable to walk, could not FIT my socks or shoes on because my foot swole so bad and it lasted 8 days. Later I found out that foot swelling from a calf injection puts you at very serious risk of deep vein thrombosis and you are 60% likely to have a stroke if you dont do something to get the swelling down. I was lucky I suppose, no stroke but if I were you I'd lay down in a way so that your calf/foot is the highest thing on your body, it reduces swelling some to get the foot elevated. If it swells real bad, go to emergency room.
    thanx for the advice, i didnt swell up at all it jsut got sore, and today its almost back to normal, feels like a bruised area but its not thats jsut how it feels, i have a lil limp if i try to walk around after sitting for a while but if i'm up and aobut the soreness goes away and i can walk normaly. hopefully it'll be all normal by tomorrow. lesson learned no more clave injections EVER!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I was told by a nurse that you should only be injecting WHITE meat. You never want to inject dark meat so to speak. The calf is dark meat, it is shown as a place to inject on spotinjections.com but they are wrong. This is considered to be a very dangerous place and highly recommended you dont inject any intramuscular injections there.
    the chicken inject theory....i like it heh....
    although the quads considered dark meat? have to hit those.....

the chicken inject theory....i like it heh....
    although the quads considered dark meat? have to hit those.....
    White/dark meat also goes with pork as humans are most similar to pork. In humans the outter thigh is white meat, inner thigh and calves are dark meat. It sounds like we are describing chickens but the dark meat is indicative of how many veins and how much blood flow occurs thru the muscle, white meat has much less in veins and blood flow which is what we want when choosing a site to inject steroids into. There are other white meat areas which are off limits because of major nerve running thru them or arteries. This is why its overall best just to go with the traditional places medicine would choose to do intramuscular, that being, delt, glutes, quads. Quads are preferred by doctors for self injecting doctors that send the drugs home for patients to administer to themselves.

Thread Information